Munoz Painting Specialist

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

PO Box 821066

Kenmore, WA 98028

we are family owned and operated business for over 6 years.from interior to exterior, our focus is to help you find the right color, sheen and perform a quality job. we guarantee quality and professionalism on over job we do and we hope to earn your business soon. feel free to check out or complete projects in the image gallery and take advantage of our coupons. hope to hear from you soon....

Interior Painting (12)Exterior Painting (4)

12/12/2019

Saul did an amazing job and finished well before he originally thought. Very happy and so is my daughter. We will definitely see him soon for another job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting-Daughters room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/15/2019

Great! Saul responded right away when I reached out, was very responsive as we got the details ironed out, arrived right on time, and did an impeccable job painting our walls and ceiling. I plan to hire him again in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/01/2019

Great!! Saul did a great job and was great to work with. The price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/26/2019

went great. two men arrived early morning, got right to work and were finished around 1:00pm, job was a good one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finishing a project which was almost completed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

07/13/2019

Workmanship was beautiful with attention to caulking and two coats where needed. When areas were missed late in the day, Saul made good the next day when lighting was better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting-walls, ceiling, cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

03/31/2019

Excellent job. Saul was wonderful to work with. I will definitely call him for my next painting job! Before and after photos included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing deck.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2019

03/14/2019

Very responsive and professional crew, they came back to do a couple of minor touch up areas without a question when I called. I highly recommend and would definitely hire again. A. G.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior paint job.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

02/27/2019

Saul was great to work with and I would recommend him as a painting contractor. He was reliable, on time, professional and communicated very well with us. If you are looking for quality work at a reasonable price give Saul a call. He was recommended to us by our local paint store and we are very happy with the job he did painting the interior of our house. A good choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the interior of our townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

01/29/2019

I have worked with Saul on many projects. Saul is a true professional and I look forward to working with him again in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/28/2019

Was very clean and did an amazing job. Was on time and very polite and did what he said he would do and updated me prior to each step, so we were on the same page daily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

I offered interior-exterior quality painting.