AREALTY PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since August 2006

30 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE# 600325293. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 14340 CORLISS AVE N. SEATTLE, WA 98133. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: ALEX ALTIZER. ...

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Seattle and the surrounding areas. We offer general pest control, rodent, mosquito, and bed bug control. We provide free re-services in between our regularly scheduled appointments if the need ever arises. We also treat all the way up into the eaves of the home to remove flying insects like wasps. Pets and people aren't pests, so we won't be treating for them. At Edge, we insist on using the best products available, allowing you to be in your home during the service. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest control industry, we offer our customers 13 years of knowledge, training, expertise and good honest hard work that benefits our customers’ servicing needs in every way. We will always do whatever it takes to maintain our reputation by using the most efficient, effective products. We believe firmly in providing the best possible pest solutions to our customers at a reasonable price and at a high level of customer service. Call us today to set-up an appointment; we look forward to hearing from you!

Offers by Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services on Angie's List

08/26/2016

10/22/2012

iously

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A company I hired to clean up a wall of a crawl space that may have had damp termites recommended  spray the area with "Talstar" a multi-insecticide. This 16 oz. bottle was purchased from "Do It Yourself Pest Control" for $127.95. This price seemed a little high but not being familiar with insecticides I accepted the price. After thinking about this for several days, I did some reseach and found FOUR (4) website selling the 16 oz. bottle between $28.40(with free shipping), $28.60 and $34.99, most of these sites sol;d a gallon for $45-60.00. $127.95 seems not only excessive but close to price gouging.

10/05/2010

It went well and they did a good job. They got the bed bugs out. I was very pleased with them and I would hire them back if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arealty Pest Control did pest control for us.

05/03/2010

I don't have a specific job in mind but they have helped us with rodents in the attic (that was fun!) and have helped clients with rodents on their properties. With our house, we did the work to block the rats based on their advice. For my clients, they did both the repairs, bait traps and advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used ARealty many times for rental properties I've managed as well as for clients with rodent problems. Everyone has spoken highly of their experience. These folk are not out to do unnecessary work which is a nice surprise in this field.

08/23/2007

They were prompt and very knowledgeable. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got rid of some carpenter ants that were under a building i own.

CATEGORY pest control

PEST CONTROL & EXTERMINATING, ROACHES, RODENTS, BEDBUGS, FLEAS, CARPENTER ANTS, STINGING PESTS, SPIDERS, TERMITES & LARGE WILDLIFE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard