Optica Vision Care, Inc.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2014

Optica Vision Care is a full scope eyecare practice founded with the patient in mind. Formerly known as Occhio!, Dr. Ahn began working at this location on March 2012. Dr. Ahn purchased Occhio! in Issaquah from his friend Dr. Kaufman. This family owned practice has been a part of the Issaquah Highlands since 2006. Optica is now open. Many things are the same, patient records and data are still here. The commitment to our patients remain. Some things have changed, we have upgraded our equipment. We have an in house lab. We've increased our frame inventory and brought in some new lines such as IC Berlin, Etnia Barcelona, Legre, LuLu Guinness, Burberry, Persol and Emporio Armani. Children's frame lines include Converse, Candies, Sketchers, Lucky Brand, Ted Baker, Crush, and others. We still carry Ray Ban, Ted Baker, Silhouette, Kate Spade, Paul Frank, and Tory Burch. We are now open Tuesday-Saturdays. We feel blessed to be part of the Issaquah Highlands community and are dedicated to serving everyone's needs. We only sell the the highest quality frames that will fit any budget. Our core values are integrity, fair prices, wonderful products, and the utmost professional service. We are located in the exciting and new Grand Ridge Plaza. Come by to say hello!...

12/16/2013

Complete Eye exam, and new frames and lenses. They were very accommodating when I was mistaken about time of exam, and fit me in with virtually no wait time! Picking out new frames from their great collection was very simple. My new glasses came shortly after, and I'm very pleased with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY optometrist

09/10/2013

I go to the one in Sammamish. Dr. Jay is terrific and thorough, taking lots of time with you even if they are busy. Leslie is awesome in helping you pick out a great pair of glasses that suit your face and enhance your looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vision issues.

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye exams. Medical visits. Contact Lenses. Eyewear. Optical Lab. Opticians.