Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2009

Foot & Ankle Specialists. Most Insurances Accepted. Voted Top Doctors 2011 by Seattle Met Magazine! Visit our sites for more information... www.BestFootDoc.com www.SeattleHeelPain.com To see if these physicians are board certified go to http://www.abpoppm.org/....

10/04/2017

Follow up shortly with Dr. Kang. Therapy will take time to strengthen lower extremities so l can walk without pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kang immediately diagnosed tendonitis of the arch instead of plantar fasciatis. Recommended PT with Peak Sports and Spine which is helping. Very thorough in her approach and diagnosis.

CATEGORY foot doctor

06/16/2014

He's amazing. He will be doing my surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been having problems with my right foot.

CATEGORY foot doctor,podiatrist

06/16/2014

I found Dr. Nelson and his practice based on positive reviews online. The office is conveniently located in Issaquah. Dr. Nelson is very friendly and explained my options regarding my toenail fungus. Through this discussion, we settled on laser treatment - which is not cheap and honestly, I still won't know for a few more months if it worked. But what I liked about Dr. Nelson's approach is it didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laser treatment for toenail fungus

06/10/2014

I would highly recommend this clinic.  It is run very efficiently, from the time you are greeted at the front desk to seeing the doctor.  I was very pleased with their thoroughness and knowledge.  I would recommend this clinic to anyone needing orthotics.  I have not had the foot and knee pain I was having since wearing my orthotics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed orthotics for the first time.  Went to this clinic and I was very pleased with the outstanding service and care.

10/22/2013

He was a tremendous help with me and my worn out ankle and that of all of my teenage daughters who have had ankle injuries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a surgery on an ankle and Dr. Nelson did a great job restoring the health and usefulness of my ankle.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Complete care of the foot and ankle.

MasterCard, Check, Visa