CleanCo Carpet Window & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2012

CleanCo Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning is a modern company with certified technicians. Serving the greater Spokane area since 1985, CleanCo utilizes the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry....

Dryer Ducks

70  REVIEWS
Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

Award 2019

07/02/2019

No recent cleaning done so we really needed it cleaned! CleanCo was very thorough and professional. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy that you liked our work. It is so important to have your dryer vent cleaned every year. Thank you for hiring us to do the job. We appreciate your business and hope that we can help you again. Craig and Susan CleanCo owners

01/16/2019

The carpets looked better than when I moved into the house! It was amazing. I will be calling them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
White berber carpet cleaning, stairs and bedroom.

10/19/2018

CleanCo does a good, thorough job. I'll definitely keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all the air ducts cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], We are so thankful that you continue to call us for your air ducts and carpet cleaning needs. We so appreciate your review and we look forward to keep giving you the good service that we work hard at.
C

09/26/2018

Our cleaner was professional, however...I asked about the Angie’s list coupon when I called, and at the time of payment and was told, “we’ll get you next time”. Also, when I inquired about them moving furniture they said “of course” over the phone, but that didn’t happen, my husband asked about our couch and we moved that to uncover blaring omission. Days later, I see spots under the table and are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some heavy duty help with our carpets, main, dining, a heavily trafficked hallway and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Chrysta, I wish you would have called and spoke to the office about said issues. As you can see from our previous reviews, this is not the norm for our company. We strive for "A" ratings and we obviously fell short. We would like the opportunity to make you happy, we just need to know there is an issue. It's not whether or not companies slip up, that will happen for sure. We have human employees. ...
C

08/30/2018

The job they did was not good. We would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We would normally come back and make you happy, but we know that you moved out of the area. We wish we would have done a better job of managing your expectations.

Carpet cleaning - stain removal, protectant, pet & odor control. Air duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Tile & grout cleaning. Tile & marble restoration. Wood floor restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check