Archetype Masonry, Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2009

Residential Masonry Solutions Licensed & Bonded...

Flint Focus Construction

Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.

07/20/2017

We were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a chimney on a steep roof repaired and also a 75 year old rock retaining wall repaired.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

07/12/2017

Jeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small concrete patch in driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

07/10/2017

The new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our mailman ran into our light column at the street and destroyed it. We needed a new one constructed to match the remaining one on the other side of the driveway.

06/20/2017

I could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a small chimney taken down and re-built.

09/28/2016

He was professional in his communications, and in the work which was performed at the agreed price and completed on my schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a failing basalt rock retaining wall, install concrete support

CATEGORY masonry

Masonry, brick & stone veneer. Structural blocks. Pavers & pathways. Brick planters. Columns & arches. BBQ surrounds. Chimney maintenance & restoration.

Brick Paint Stripping.