Shockley Plumbing

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2011

My company and I believe that a person should get their moneies worth and not be over charge for the work that is done and done right....

Sewer Friendly, LLC

Sewer Friendly is a local family owned and run business. We are dedicated to excellant customer service and have the best equipment in order to achieve this goal. Currently Sewer Friendly has pipe bursting equipment which allows us to change water and sewer lines with out digging up your yard. It is like we were never there. We are a full plumbing and sewer business with very competitive pricing. Mike Petelle, owner, was a plumber in Seattle for 15 years and his experience and knowledge have been handed down to the entire crew. We are also a Registered Side Sewer Contractor. Feel at ease in our hands. We can replace fixtures, mend, replace or re-rout pipes, and perform any and all plumbing needs. Look us up at SewerFriendly.com, you can also find us on Facebook, Yelp and Twitter.

03/08/2012

I needed a plumber who would do jobs for me without costing too much. I called Shockley and he completed several jobs far above my expectations. His prices were less than others and I could depend on the work being done right. I did not need to worry about having extra expensive work done that was not necessary. His work is professional, his prices are reasonable and he is very honest. I would rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple small jobs for a few hundred bucks done by Shockley over the past few months. I also used Shockley's services many times in the past for larger jobs in the several thousand dollar range. Recently my kitchen sink drain plugged up over sixty feet down. I could not get it cleaned. I called Kim Shockley and he came over and rooted it out in an hour. He also installed a garbage disposal, fixed broken water lines and installed new hardware in the bathrooms. I used him in the past for major bathroom and kichten remodel jobs. These included all piping and equipment and hardware installations. The work passed inspections with no problems.

CATEGORY plumbing,pool cleaners,drain cleaning

02/04/2011

Kim was very thorough and professional. He arrived with all the parts and tools needed for the job and finished it without a hitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a outdoor faucet/pipe which had frozen and burst. We have PEX piping connecting to the faucet (which has copper piping).

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, Repair, Remodel, New construction, Commercial, Pools, Pool Repair, Backflows, Backflow testing,Gas work, Some Boiler work

Not much drain cleaning