Kelley Home Services LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2008

Family owned & operated full service construction company. License #kellehs005lz. If we don't offer the service you need, we will gladly provide a qualified referral....

AAA REMODELERS

37  REVIEWS
AAA REMODELERS

License #AAARER*93301.

Award 2019

04/03/2019

Pat was very honest and professional with the estimate. Although the job was relatively small, he still treated it with the same level of importance. Due to insurance situation, we did not actually complete the repair, but I would trust Pat and his team to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an estimate done (for insurance) on damage to our driveway light post.

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician

01/16/2018

After receiving bids from several other companies before having KHS recommended to me, I could not be happier with my decision to hire this team. They were professional and treated me with the utmost respect throughout the entire process, offering recommendations that both satisfied my goals for the project while keeping me reasonably within my stated budget. They promptly and happily responded to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete kitchen remodel completed by KHS.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

09/19/2016

they failed to call us back. A message was left on their service. I guess they don't want the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a cement pad and walk-poored

CATEGORY concrete repair

Sorry, never got a voicemail so we were unaware of your call. Even if we are too busy to take any work on we try to return calls and refer you to someone else if possible. Sorry you had a bad experience.

06/27/2016

The work was superb in all respects. We have done major home renovations before (as owners, not as a crafts people) and my husband, a quite demanding professional, has hired and fired contractors across all trades. Pat's work was flawless, on time, and slightly below the estimated price. While not the cheapest estimated price, his crews did each job precisely right the first time, ensuring no cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a complete house renovation in all respects with everything inside the walls being replaced except one bathtub and two lights. My husband served as our own GC to save costs, but Pat was a key advisor and in any other circumstance a customer should just use him as General Contractor. Pat's crews directly renovated three bathrooms, a kitchen, every interior door (including frame), new mill-work, varied drywall repair, appliance installation, trash removal, and many minor repairs and steps to tie in the work of other contractors into a magnificent seamless final product.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

01/25/2016

Chris responded immediately on a Saturday, and came back Monday to begin the project.  Everything went well.  Project ended up costing more than we anticipated.  His cement contractor was unable to schedule us to repair the walkway that had to be torn up, so we will have to wait until weather is drier to finish this.  They did put gravel down so we have something to walk on until Spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed cement walkway, found source of water leak, repaired leak.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration

Remodeling - general, basements, sunrooms & patio enclosures.

We are not a cheap and dirty, duct tape and bailing wire company.

MasterCard, Check, Visa