FATHER & SON WINDOW CLEANING

Angie's List since August 2008

DaBella - Kent

212  REVIEWS
DaBella - Kent

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

07/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned exterior and interior windows, skylight, and glass railing on deck. Everything went as well as you can expect.

09/28/2013

They actually answered the phone on my first call! Very prompt, responsive, reasonable - and...they did a great job on the windows! As a Realtor, I have a get a lot of requests for service providers. Father and Son tops the list for window cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows

05/26/2013

They were very professional, and punctual. They cleaned the windows on my home, on the inside and outside, including the glass on the deck. It took about 4 hrs. and I was very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed windows

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/17/2011

they have washed our windows twice. They are punctual, responsive, do good work and are reasonably priced..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed all our windows, which includes first and second story.

01/31/2011

2nd time in two years I have had Father and Son Window Cleaning here. Always on time for estimate and the job date. I will call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 14 windows in and out and 2 skylights, 2story home.

CATEGORY window cleaning