Blue Tile & Marble LLC

A 72 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2009

Gig Harbor, WA 98329

Award winning. Get it done right the firts time is the perfect choice to have your project completed. Each project is unique and must be treated as such , Call or email , We want to talk with you , Trust and Experience is what you have with Blue Tile and Marble . We can guide you through entire project before any work starts We look forward to the oportunity to fulfill your specific needs...

tile installation (63)home remodeling (33)marble and granite (11)flooring (9)home remodeling (7)bathtub refinishing (5)countertop installation (2)masonry (2)drywall repair (1)stone and gravel (1)

07/05/2019

We appreciated how punctual and knowledgeable they were about their work. They rightly guided us in the right direction with our grout. Nice guys. The price was worth having no stress. to be honest, we did not get any other bids because they were so on top of things and we were tired of (long story) our whole tile situation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain tile on my tub, shower surround.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

04/23/2019

Previous homeowners had DIY installed pebble shower floor. Pebbles started coming loose and there were cracks in the grout. Hadrian helped us assess the best replacement for the pebble floor. We settled on tile since it is a custom size shower and couldn't find a shower pan that would fit. He also replaced the liner and fixed concrete below to ensure we didn't have any other issues. All this while...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Shower Pebble Floor

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

02/02/2018

Excellent! We could not be more pleased with the attention to detail and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the fiberglass shower enclosure, carpet and linoleum and replaced it with tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Photo for Blue Tile & Marble LLC - 15812, Gig Harbor, WA - 36801298

08/25/2017

Great. Hadrian gave us a good estimate of how much tile and grout to order and it was almost exactly perfect. Before he did anything that had options, he let us know and fully walked us through the differences before we made a decision. He also scheduled the work out so that we could still utilize the house (the tile areas blocked all walkways to the upstairs) by stepping carefully around small se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile install in kitchen, entry, bathroom, and laundry area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

05/22/2017

Hadrian was amazing! From the initial call to the finished product he was a true professional. He's very knowledgeable and friendly, plus very good at giving us a game plan of what to expect throughout the project. Both of our bathrooms look amazing and we would hire him again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile work in 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/19/2017

Was late and didn't show for initial consultation. After calling and texting Hadrian several times, he repeatedly said he was 5-10mins out over the course of an hour. Hadrian seems like a very nice guy, however, if you're not going to respect my time I certainly do not trust you to respect my money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

trying to make everyone happy ,unfortunately is impossible. This is not an excuse but like I told you over the phone ,I am dealing with heavy traffic from north to south everyday. The estimates I am offering are free of charge ,I am spending my $ and my time to get to your house ,I just want you to know this .Thank you for being an member of Angie's List .

03/29/2017

Everything went perfectly! The problem was in our daughter's house, and we live out of town. Our daughter would need to be at work, so I agreed to come up so that I could be there while Hadrian was doing the work. I talked to Hadrian about two weeks before I was coming up, and he set aside a block of time to do the job.During the two weeks before I came up, I had many questions for Hadrian. He alw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the tile replaced on the three walls, surrounding tubs, in two bathrooms. The house is old, and the tiles had started falling off the walls in both these bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Photo for Blue Tile & Marble LLC - 15812, Gig Harbor, WA - 34700429

12/09/2016

Could not have been more satisfied. Hadrian is an honest contractor who was totally reliable, competent, and helpful. He provided a detailed estimate and even went to major suppliers to help us select tiles and fixtures. Hadrian is quite artistic and assisted us to get the look that we wanted. He even gave us guidance on how to get the best prices by using secondary suppliers or Amazon. Hadrian an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major remodel that included a complete redo of a master bathroom, a guest bathroom, removal of three walls of slate, stone work on two fireplaces and four small dividers, removal of three doors and replacing them with sheetrock, and replacing plumbing and light fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

Photo for Blue Tile & Marble LLC - 15812, Gig Harbor, WA - 34093885

12/04/2016

Excellent! Hadrian is a true professional contractor. We checked 4 different contractors specializing in tiling before choosing Blue Tile & Marble LLC. Communication, skill, follow up, quality, pricing, are a couple of reasons we chose Hadrian. We highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Tile. Removing Shower insert and replaced with tile, remove wall for glass, move plumbing to another wall, and recommended the right products for the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2016

03/29/2016

Hadrian did a great job!  He provided me with a timeframe and showed up on time and contacted me if there was a problem.  He spent extra time making sure my bathroom floor was level prior to installing the tiles (It needed several bags of concrete).  He made sure the finishes looked good.  He corrected some issues with my wall so that the heavy glass shower door could be properly installed. We hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 1989 Master Bathroom needed a new tiled shower, tile around the soaking tub and tile on a large floor that once was covered with carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

Porcelain tiles installation , custom shower installation .Custom shower pan installation . Marble installation floor and walls , heated floor system installation , epoxy grout , call for more details

We not longer offer services as ( Tiles and areas Repair or Restoration , Fireplaces , any replacing or refinish surfaces associated with sealer , caulking , Replacing broken tiles ) Masonry and Gravel, Drywall or Exterior balcony and Patios, Any acrylic or plastic materials such shower base, or tub surround repair or installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express