Fabio's Frame Shop

Angie's List since November 2013

Fabio's is Federal Way's only family-owned picture frame shop. All work is done on-site by hand in our spacious shop in Gateway Center. Styles from the most simple to the most fancy. Shop local!...

N/A
Kyle Contracting LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/22/2015

12/05/2014

This was my first visit to Fabio's.  Fabio assisted me in choosing the perfect matt, frame and glass.  He was conscious of my budget.  The pieces were completed within the time frame promised and they look beautiful .  I will definitely return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matted and frame two pieces of original artwork

11/23/2013

When my choice of mat was not available Fabio and Nicole were able to locate an alternative that worked beautifully. They are a great team. The work was completed within the promised time frame. I will definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-matted seashells and repaired frames that were water damaged.

CATEGORY picture framing

We are a custom picture frame shop offering you endless options for your favorite art, photos, treasures, certificates and memorabilia. We also do canvas stretching, jersey framing, needlepoint, frame repairs, photo printing, mirrors, chalkboards, corkboards and whiteboards. Plus, we have a growing collection of local artwork and posters! You love it? We frame it!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa