Appliance Repair Specialists

B 16 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2005

Federal Way, WA 98023

Appliance Repair Specialists, Inc, has been servicing the Puget Sound vicinity since 1985. We service most makes and models. Our professional team is factory-trained, licensed, and bonded. Additional phone number (253) 838-7059, (253) 854-6430, (253) 838-7287, (253) 952-6110, (360) 754-9252, (888) 321-3110, (888) 592-5408....

appliance repair (16)small appliance repair (1)

08/13/2020

GREAT!!! Came on time, fixed the problem. Personable. knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

06/17/2020

The repair went great. The repairman was professional and got the job done. He did have to be at my home twice; but he came when he said he would. It cost what he said it would. My old Maytag washer works again. I would say the phone receptionist could work a bit on her customer service skills. She was pleasant; but I kept having to correct her as to what appliance needed repair. I felt like she d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old washer part broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

03/10/2020

Perfectly. Repaired in a timely fashion and a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a switch on the washing machine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

01/28/2020

Technician rapidly found problem. Advised against a repair which would cost as much or more as a new refrigerator. Upon my request, made suggestions on where to purchase and which models to avoid buying. Reasonable service call charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator was not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to provide service for you in the future.

01/21/2020

He was wonderful. He was honest about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My freezer was not working he came out and thought he knew what it was but upon diagnosing it was something way worst.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. It is good to hear about our technicians integrity.

11/13/2019

Extremely well. Technician Brandon was very professional and did great work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refridgerator and Dishwater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you for using Appliance Repair Specialists, Inc. If you need service in the future, you can ask for Brandon again. Looking forward to serving you again.

03/04/2014

They are excellent. I have used them on a number of appliance repairs. They have immediate service, great technicians and the cost is cheaper than I had anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2014

Thank you for your business and your review. You have been a great customer and look forward to serving you again.

10/13/2012

I made an appointment with this company to have my oven fixed. They gave an appoitment time of 2-430, I had to leave work early to be able to be home for the repair man. I called at 3 to see if they had an ETA  on when the repair person was going to be there. They said that it was going to be at the tail end of the time stated. At 4:45 I called to see if he was going to show up, the woman who answ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had no services performed. They never showed up for my appointment, never called and do not answer the phone.

COST $69.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2012

To the Member's, Every attempt from the office was made to try to get a hold of the service tech. We put several phone calls in and two text were sent to his phone. I will let him see your complaint. We will try to find out what happened and why the appt was not kept. We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused and would like to reschedule if possible for next week. The office will call contact...

09/01/2011

I had an excellent experience with Appliance Repair Specialists. When my washer stopped working, full of water and towels, I googled repair shops and found ARS. My dryer is also having issues, so I needed to have both looked at. I called and had a positive phone call with Laura. She was pleasant and informed, and I liked their billing policy: there is a basic fee for them to come out and give an e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of my washer, which had stopped working during use.  The repair needed ended up being the lid switch, which when broken prevents the washer from draining or spinning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2011

Thank you for calling Appliance Repair Specialists, Inc. You are very much appreciated and we are happy to service you again in the future.
D

01/22/2010

My Maytag dryer was making a loud noise when it ran, which my husband said was probably the belt. He called Appliance Repair Specialists and told them that he thought that the dryer needed a belt. The repairman came out as scheduled and replaced the blower on the dryer, and did not appear to even consider that it might be the belt. He also did some repair to my refrigerator, which turned out fine....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced blower and belt on maytag dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2010

We always respect feedback to keep our tech'[Member Information Removed] informed on how their experience was. Thank you. Since this was so long ago, we had a crew change and have very good technicians now. We would like to be able to meet your service needs in the future.

Repair washer, dryer, oven, range, cook-top, gas & electric, refrigeration, dishwashers, microwaves, trash compactors, range hoods, built in, hot water dispenser, dryer & garbage disposals.

Hot water heaters, small appliances, vent cleaning under home, rv, restaurant & mobile food.

Check, Visa, MasterCard