Advanced Carpet Care

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2005

Advanced Carpet Care is a family-owned business in Federal Way, Washington. Advanced Carpet Care was established in 1982. Our motto is: The most thorough carpet cleaning or it's free! We stand behind our work and believe in establishing great relationships with our customers. Greg is 100% committed to your satisfaction. Should you have any issues with any work performed, please contact him directly. ...

Fairlane Painting

49  REVIEWS
Fairlane Painting

Fairlane Painting is a family run business that has been exceeding industry standards for over 25 years. Owner/operator Mike Agostini personally bids and works on every home along with a handful of qualified Fairlane employees, ensuring quality and care every time. "We treat every job, as if it were our own home."

09/12/2019

The service was very well, they always do a good job. Reasonable price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning for several rooms

08/03/2012

Wonderful!  From appointment set up to job completion, I couldnt be happier with this company.  He even offered advice and ideas to clean some concrete floors in the bonus room.  Very helpful and courteous.  Scott was a great provider of customer service and did the whole job by himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg sent a speedy response to my initial email inquiry, and appointment was set up in a flash.  Scott (technician) was prompt, called to let me know he was on his way, and was a great communicator.  We had our full house cleaned, and they were great.  Four bedrooms, staircases, family rooms, and even repaired some carpet that needed stretching.   He kept me informed of the progress, and even sent text pictures of the job- showing me how great their product was working! I would use them again in a heartbeat - great pricing too

03/16/2012

Excellent job, excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two very courteous young men arrived at the scheduled time. They inquired about the specific carpet cleaning to be done, explained what and how they would do it and what the cost would be.  After the OK to go ahead on the job they placed protective pads under all furniture legs and proceded to do a very good cleaning job and protective spraying of heavy traffic areas.

02/20/2012

I was very happy with my clean carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used a coupon I received in the mail for $30 per room special, so I thought I would take advantage of the deal. They called  me when they were scheduled to be at my house and  said it would be about 15 minutes before they would arrive .  Once they arrived  we did a walk thru,  I decided to clean about every room in my house and also get the teflon protection.  It had been about 3 years since my carpets had been cleaned.  I have light grey carpet throughout most of my house and with a dog they were dirty.  I went over my concerned areas with the technicians and they were honest with me and told me that some of my dog stains from him vomiting might not come clean and it depended on his diet.   After the carpet was dry about 24 hours later I was so happy with the results.  My 20 year old carpets looked brand new. I have only one spot in the dining room that looks a bit yellow, but nothing like the brown spots the vomit had left before.  So after cleaning 6 rooms, stairs and the added teflon protection it wasn't a bad deal even though my initial thought was about $150. But  because I decided to clean my whole house it was pricier than I first anticipated. They told me I wouldn't be disappointed when I called to schedule the cleaning and they were right.  I will be calling them again.

01/20/2012

The experience was good overall. I’ve had them clean my carpets twice. The first time, they removed a wide, dark stain from my dining room carpet that no one else has gotten out before, which has not returned. Their price was higher than other companies, but they provided better cleaning. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About three years ago, they cleaned our carpets in about 5 rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, water, fire, & smoke damage restoration, home restoration & improvement: roofing, siding, windows, decks, kitchen cabinets, countertops, carpet, vinyl, tile, major/minor remodel & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover