Seattle Shade & Awning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11404 23rd Dr SE

Everett, WA 98208

With over 24 years of experience providing retractable awnings, exterior shades and roll shutters Seattle Shade and Awning is your clear choice for outdoor living products. We will provide you with the right product for your specific needs. All our installations are done with our own professional installers, never any subcontractors....

Awnings (10)Window Treatments (3)

01/20/2020

I worked with Seattle Shade And Awning to install a custom sunshade outside of one of our children’s bedrooms. We needed an exterior shade due to some issues placing curtains and blinds in our child’s room. Robert with Seattle Shade And Awning came out and went though all my options with me. His time, expertise, patience, kindness and passion for his product greatly exceeded my wildest dreams. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior motorized shade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Photo for Seattle Shade & Awning - 11404 23rd Dr SE, Everett, WA - 38347076

01/19/2020

Rob and crew from Seattle Shade and Awning were amazing... the entire process from start to finish was easy and effortless- very professional and clean installation, and they were there for me to the very end of the project. Highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior shades and retractable awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/07/2019

They were very good. It was good. Everything went great. They seamed pretty reasonable. I have no problems with them. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in awning in our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/06/2019

Everything was done as promised , the work was finished on time and I'm very satisfied with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio cover installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

11/01/2019

Excellent. Rob and his crew, Jason and TJ were very professional. Everything was explained in detail. The entire process from bidding to job completion and payment was seamless. I would recommend Rob and his guys to anyone needing quality workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retractable awning mounted on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words! Good luck with your patio project.

11/01/2019

Seattle shade and awning did a great job on my patio cover. TJ came out and gave me a very reasonable quote, and the awning came out really nice. I had an odd shaped porch so they had to be inventive to cover it. It needed a bit of follow up work and they were very responsive and did a great job. No hassles. I highly recommend this company based on my experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio cover installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

10/10/2019

The estimater was very helpfull explaining costs and possible options. The awning arrived at their location sooner than estimated and was installed a few days later. They did a very good job on the installation and cleanup. Over all a good process, and the awning looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retractable awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your business! I know you have choices when it comes to awning contractors and appreciate you choosing us.

08/31/2019

It went terrific—installers were very polite and knowledgeable as far as going the extra mile to install a motorized retractable awning on my roof. They also answered all my questions about using it and taking care of it. Would definitely hire them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install my Awntech retractable 16 ft awning on my deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Photo for Seattle Shade & Awning - 11404 23rd Dr SE, Everett, WA - 38081291

08/07/2019

It went great! I am really happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed brand new awning and replaced shades in my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

08/06/2019

It was great. Great customer service. They were very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retractable awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Retractable awnings, exterior solar shades, roll shutters, patio covers, louver roof systems and many other outdoor living products and services. We also repair existing awnings and shades. All motorized products provided and serviced as we are Certified Somfy Experts

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check