R & L Glass Installation LLC

A 136 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

8531 Vistarama Ave Ste A

Everett, WA 98208

Our Specialists are highly trained, reliable professionals, dedicated to your complete satisfaction. What sets us apart from our competition is the value we place on customer feedback. Today's consumer is more informed, more sophisticated and demands the latest in innovation and design at a reasonable price. We install vinyl replacement windows with more precision than our installation pros! We offer design, sales, and installation of your windows and back up our work. Additional phone: (206) 255-8662...

window replacement (136)door installation (24)skylight installation (2)egress window (2)

09/08/2019

Great people to work with. Professional, courteous, and competitive in price. We've been working with them on many projects over the last four years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. It's been our pleasure to get your home windows updated. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Sincerely, R&L Family

09/07/2019

Great. They were on time, did a great job, and were very kind to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words and letting us improve your home. Sincerely, R&L Window Family

08/18/2019

Workers from bidding quote to performing actual work were courteous, fast, and very professional. Our home repair cases are unique in the fact that our home has some strange construction techniques, but R&L was will to work with us and addressed concerns as they arose while maintaining what they originally quoted. Additionally, they were will to adjust the contract in order to meet our needs and b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

10/30/2018

I couldn't be happier with all the work performed. I appreciated the suggestions and options, which helped drive my decisions, and I never had a bad encounter with any of their employees, from the receptionist/scheduler to estimators, to installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the last three years, I used R&L to replace/update windows (and 1 slider) on four jobs, at three locations.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

10/29/2018

At the height of the busy summer season, I was able to get a quick quote. They also performed the installation on schedule. Although they weren’t the cheapest, they seemed the most knowledgeable. I wasn’t disappointed! They gave valuable suggestions on replacement window options, and I was really pleased with the professionalism of the crew, especially the cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 large windows and garden window glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

10/16/2018

The installers were prompt and friendly, especially the guy running the job! They got it done in a matter of just a couple of hours and it all looks great. Made a huge difference in temperature for our vacuous living room. Price quoted was price paid, and they even quoted us for the rest of the windows in the house while they were at it. Definitely coming back for the rest. Word to the wise - the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two huge (118x52) windows in our living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

10/13/2018

Had a little challenge with scheduling things but otherwise everything was great. i really appreciated the quote, didn't try to up sell me just gave me what I needed. Quote = actual too. Thank you I'll recommend you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced panes in multiple windows where the seal had failed and a slider where outer pane had been broken by a rock.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/10/2018

The R&L window installers just left and I couldn't be happier with their service. Their installers were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves before they left. Their service advisors were also very professional, and they actually found two windows that needed replacing that weren't on my list initially. I will definitely use R&L Windows again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace failed window glass on several windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

03/26/2018

Randy and the guys from R and L Glass Installation LLC did a great job on our new windows. They took delivery of the windows I ordered in their warehouse, then removed my old windows and installed the new. I had a couple concerns about how well they would seal in a couple of places because of the shape of my old house's openings. They spent an extra day making sure I would be happy with the instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete window replacement for my home. 25 windows in all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to further business with you or any referrals you have we will provide them with a 10% discount. Thank You Tasha Lavalle Randy Lavalle

02/14/2018

considering the size and placement of the panes and the age of the house, they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they replaced 13 window panes that its seals had failed

CATEGORY replacement windows, skylights