Fence Tech NW, LLC

B30 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2015

9317 31st Avenue SE Unit A

Everett, WA 98208

Fence Tech NW, LLC is a full service Fencing Company. We offer top of the line products, expert installations and professional sales and service. Whether its a Wood Fence, Chainlink Fence or repair of an existing Fence we're here to help. All workmanship and products come with a 1 year Warranty. We provide free estimates and look forward to serving you....

Fencing (30)Animal Fencing (1)Fencing Driveway Gates (1)

11/25/2019

Estimate appt was very thorough. Build appts went very smoothly. I love my new fence! It’s beautiful. The gates are so easy to get in and out of. My neighbors and even total strangers walking by have remarked about it as I went to get my mail from mailbox. The extra privacy is wonderful and my pups love the new space too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence build to enclose entire front yard. 2 gates added as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

08/01/2019

My 10-lb. dog has a fine big yard but she would be no match for the coyotes we are seeing in the area so I wanted a secure dog run. Mike came promptly to take measurements and made a very helpful suggestion regarding the layout. After he sent an estimate and I sent partial payment, he and Chuck installed the posts one day and within a second day had the fencing completed. It is exactly what I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cyclone fence dog run.

CATEGORY fencing, dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

01/14/2019

The bid was noticeable lower than two other local Angie's List contractors. The contractor/owner was the person who not only visited for the estimate, gave us knowledgeable advice about the fence design & materials, but was one of two onsite workers every day constructing the fence. The project proceeded as promised. Happy homeowners & happy dog!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain-link fencing - 350-feet with two gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

11/07/2018

Fence Tech gave a clear detailed bid, drew out a diagram, helped navigate the permit process with the (difficult) City of Snohomish, showed up on time, did a great job, and left a beautiful fence. I couldn't be more pleased. In addition they were kind and patient with my older mom who is somewhat intimidated by large projects. I greatly appreciate how good they were to and with her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood fence installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/20/2018

After contacting for a quote there was no response. Perhaps the job is not big enough?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

Fence Tech NW, LLC did reach out to [Member Name Removed] by phone about the car damaged Fence. We did inform him that if it was an emergency repair, our Company would not be able to get to it for two weeks. We never heard back after the phone call. We were of the thinking the Fence needed repaired right away. Sorry for the inconvenience. Fence Tech NW, LLC

09/24/2018

This is our second time hiring Fence Tech NW. We were very happy with the previous portion of a fence repair and are happy with the two new gates. Working with Mike was very smooth- he gave us a quote shortly after checking the yard, started shortly after we said yes, and the price was as quoted. The two new gates (and associated fence lengths) look handsome and feel sturdy. When we need to replac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal and replacement of two gates while relocating one

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

08/19/2018

Mike came out and gave and estimate and he was very reasonable. When he came to do the job with someone to help they did the job quickly, efficiently, and the fence looks great. I would not hesitate to recommend Fence Tech or use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence on the whole property

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/25/2018

top notch work . very pleased with the completed project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
80 feet of cedar fencing plus a new gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

06/12/2018

Mike showed up for the initial estimate appointment on time. He spent a good amount of time at the house, was friendly, had some great ideas, and took measurements. He said he would get back to us with an estimate after about a week. It has now been 2 1/2 weeks and I haven't heard a thing, even after texting to inquire. He seemed like a genuine sort of person and I was hopeful based on our initial...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Push back existing fence lines and add perimeter fencing to residential home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Our Estimates are Free. We try to be of service to as many people as possible. Being a small business, it is all we can do to keep up with current demand. We do find it unfortunate to receive an F, after" spending a good amount of time", "being friendly,""had some great ideas" and" measured the project". We apologize for not responding fast enough and will always strive to do better. Fence Tech NW...
D

05/16/2018

Project manager was very rude to neighbors when he arrived on the job. He was not willing to work with neighbors on adjoining fence placement concerns and pricing of adjoining fences. Original price quote was changed after verbal agreement was set upon. Not customer service friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built new fence around adjoining neighbors homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Fence Tech NW, LLC has never contracted any work for this person. We have contacted Angies List with our concerns of receiving a review from a person we have not worked for. Fence Tech NW, LLC

Wood Fence, Chain Link Fence, Ornamental Iron, Security Fence, Fence Repairs, Dog Runs & Kennels and Gates.

Staining, Painting, Concrete, Sheds, Underground Utility, Roofing, Patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard