Find Top-Rated Everett Blind Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Blind Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Blind Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,636 reviews for
Everett Blind Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews25911 years on Angie's List
AReviews758 years on Angie's List
BReviews7523 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Blind Cleaners
$410 for 2 Hours of Housecleaning with a 4-Person TeamMember price $410.00 Original price: .
$410 Empty Home HousecleaningMember price $410.00 Original price: .
$410 for up to 2000 Square Feet of HousecleaningMember price $410.00 Original price: .
$180 for 4 Hours of Deep HousecleaningMember price $180.00 Original price: $200.00.
BReviews2256 years on Angie's List
CReviews2406 years on Angie's List
FReviews12 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Blind Cleaning Articles
Blind Cleaning reviews in Everett
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I ordered shutters from Provider name locked. on 7/23/15 and was promised delivery by 9/23/15. He took a deposit of $442.50 and now the company is closed. I never got my Provider name locked. the company is not responding to phone calls or emails.
- Shannon S T.
Showed up on time, did a really nice job with the windows and siding. Pleasant personality and easy to work with.
- Gary M.
When I first contacted the vendor, we set a time for him to come clean my blinds onsite in his truck. We agreed upon Friday, Provider name locked. 3rd. The morning of, I got a message from him 1 1/2 hours before his appointment to say he was cancelling. This was frustrating because I had to make arrangements to be home from work to meet him for the appointment. I was upset but rescheduled with him. When he arrived, he started marking on my blinds with a black permanent Provider name locked. marker. Alarmed, I asked him what he was doing. He said he was numbering the blinds and with a bit of condescending Provider name locked. said "you won't see it anyway" and kept marking away. Next he started pulling the blinds down to go to his truck to clean him. His assistant was in the truck. He told me to help carry the blinds out to his truck for him and his assistant. That is why I hired him! Unprofessional at best.
End result: The blinds were cleaner but not perfect. They were spotting and still had some direct pockets present.
And at $13-$14/blind, I think it could have been better overall.
I personally won't use them again.
- Beth H.