AUTO TRUCK SERVICE INC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since September 2007

Family owned and operated since 1978. Repair service to all makes and models foreign, domestic, light truck and commercial-fleet vehicles. Our comprehensive service offering includes complex diagnostics, maintenance services, under hood, undercarriage services and much more....

AUTOWORKS OF ISSAQUAH

We've been providing high quality automotive service and repair to the greater Issaquah, Sammamish, and Bellevue areas since 1982. We stand behind our work with a 36 Month / Unlimited Mileage Warranty on most repairs. Our technicians are certified and qualified to work on imported and domestic vehicles.

03/19/2015

Arranged appointment. 09:00am I had to wait around on site. Truck was pulled into shop somewhat promptly. Mechanic began work within an hour. I was back on the road around 14:00. All in all, it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced steering box on pick up truck.

09/16/2013

This has been a slow process,  we had to wait on parts and figure out what went wrong from the other mechanic.  Jeremy and his team are excellent at what they do and I've had them do other service work on my work trucks. At this point we are not done with putting my truck back together and hoping this will happen by next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to take apart the injectors that were installed by another company and figure out why everything broke before they can put it all back together.

09/20/2007

I was extremely happy with them as they did a great job. The mechanics are very professional and they know what they are doing, always. They didn t have me waiting along time for my car either. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the engine and the brakes on my Volkswagen.

CATEGORY auto repair

Our ASE Certified Technicians can take care of every aspect of your vehicle’s repair and maintenance. Whether it’s scheduled maintenance services, brake repair, lube-oil-filter change, engine repairs, complex computer diagnostics, or transmission service – we can help! Full Service Machine Shop ~ Hot Tank Service - Shot blasting - Crack Repair - Main Lining - Decking with or without BHJ - Squaring - Boring - Hot Tank Cleaning - Pressure Testing - Magnafluxing - Seat Refacing - Shot Blasting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard