Alpha & Omega Electric LLC

A 107 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2006

9531 31st Ave SE

Everett, WA 98208

Alpha & Omega Electric provides residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout the Puget Sound region with a complete range of electrical services ....

electrician (102)lighting installation (16)ceiling fan installation (10)home theater and stereo installation (7)home automation (1)tv shop (1)

08/11/2018

Jake did a great job installing the outlet in my garage. He made sure his install looks like it been part of the house. He clean up his mess afterwards and he was a nice person to talk to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed NEMA 14-50 in garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

Hi, I am glad Jake was able to take great care of you. We hear a lot of that. Best, Nathan

03/05/2018

The crew arrived as scheduled, performed most of agreed upon services, one call back for a minor issue to complete job as agreed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wire for 2 infrared heaters (240V, lights, outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

HI, sorry about the need for the call back but I am glad we were able to get you taken care of. Nathan

01/16/2018

We had a few concerns about our electrical system and were referred to Alpha and Omega by a friend. Michael spent quite a bit of time checking out our older home and explaining what his concerns were as well as listening to some possible projects we were considering. There was no pressure to "sign on the dotted line" and we received a detailed quote via email within 48 hours. At this time we are p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update of electrical system on an older house and adding some outside lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

Hi, I am glad Michael was able to help out during his visit. Please let us know if you need anything else. Nathan

11/22/2017

Prompt, efficient, courteous, work done to code.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed outdoor electrical outlets, reworked an old outdoor outlet, repaired nonworking ceiling light sockets in garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Hi, Thanks for the quick note. Glad we were able to get you taken care of. Nathan

07/15/2017

The service person was able to fit me in earlier in the day than I was scheduled which was fantastic. He was able to get the old, broken junction box out without touching the drywall, got the new box and mechanical timer in, and everything works great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a junction box and installing a whole house fan timer.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Hi, I am glad we were able to get you taken care of. Thanks for the feedback! Nathan

04/26/2017

Great-- the electrician found several problems and addressed them and made recommendations for the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and electrical problem-- some outlets not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Hi, Thansk for the quick feedback. We do appreciate it. Nathan

04/06/2017

We just got a bid from them for some re-wiring; we didn't hire them.  It took two weeks for him to get the written estimate to us - longer than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for an estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

Hi, I apologize that it took longer than it should have to get you your estimate. We were very busy at the time and got backlogged. We typically endeavor to send out the estimates within one week. Regards, Nathan

11/16/2016

No response when leaving a message with the answering service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring up a new office

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize that we were not able to return your call in a time that was satisfactory to you. I know you were looking for a call back ASAP and i understand that calling on Friday afternoon and not hearing back from our office until Early the next week must have been Frustrating. I have been working with Julie in our office to find ways to deal with these situations. Thank...

08/31/2016

I am beyond thrilled. The electrician that came out was nothing short of awesome. He was on time, worked methodically and efficiently, and was so willing to help with placement etc. I was quoted a rough 2 hours for this install and it was right on the button 2 hours. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. I will definitely call them again for any and all future projects! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a chandelier installed in an existing site that was wire for a recessed light that was energy efficient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your kind words. I am glad we were able to meet and possibly exceed your expectations. Regards, Nathan

12/06/2015

Customer service was friendly and professional.  We set up a date for the service and  she clearly spelled out their rates. Serviceman called on the day of the appointment and asked if he could come earlier due to finishing a previous job in less time then anticipated, and we agreed.   He went right to work and located the problem in a short time.  He was friendly and helpful when we inquired abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked all fixtures and outlets in the area where we had no power.  Checked breaker box and found we had a faulty breaker. He did not have the correct replacement part, but went to purchase it, then returned and installed it.  Everything worked fine after that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

Residential & commercial electrical installation. Residentail audio & video sales & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal