A-Clean Chimney & Contracting

A 92 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2010

214 105th St SW

Everett, WA 98204

We are a small business that believes in high quality work, at an affordable price, done quickly and efficiently. We have multiple employees with at least 10 years experience. We do all of our own work and do not subcontract. Our license UBI number is 601-623-295. We provide free estimates. A basic open fireplace chimney cleaning is $180 plus tax. This price includes an inspection of the fireplace and chimney, plus any small easy repairs that can be done while on site. We offer 10% off for all Angie's list members....

chimney sweeping (74)chimney repair (40)chimney cap repair (29)fireplace repair (14)masonry (9)concrete repair (5)

03/04/2020

They wrote me to set up an appointment. I agreed on a day and time. I was informed that was already taken, and they suggested another day, time. I agreed again, and was told that was taken also. Finally a third day and time was agreed on. They showed up on time but they didn't have all their equipment to review the job and give me a quote. I was rescheduled another 5 days out. (keep in mind, its s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During rain, there is a dripping noise in the chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

09/29/2019

Two techs arrived on-time. The work was done quickly and efficiently. They explained what they were doing and the cost. It was a very tidy job. All the ash was gone from the fireplaces and not a spot in the house. The Company also recommended that I should have chimney caps installed, which I will be calling them back for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplaces cleaned and inspected

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

07/20/2019

Quick and easy (for me) inspection and cleaning. They gave me a quote to re-build my chimney from the roof line up, which seemed extreme given it's current state and all that they mentioned was wrong wad needing a new crown. But they did do a good job cleaning the chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep & inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

D

10/17/2018

I rated A-Clean a D instead of an F because initially they seemed great. I asked for an appointment via their web-site and I got a call within two days. The woman I spoke with was pleasant and professional and was able to make an appointment a few days out. She gave me the time frame a person would be at my house, and two men showed up exactly on time on that day. They were professional, took a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace chimney liner

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

09/09/2018

Chimney inspected and did not need cleaning. Workers were professional, courteous. Inspected chimney and no charge for the inspection. I would hire them for their honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2018

02/13/2018

Nathan's crew was delayed by rain a couple of times, but they were proactive in communicating and offered a discount for the delay. Nice folks and good work, I think.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney needed a new concrete cap and stainless hood.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

02/08/2018

The crew came out within one week after we received our estimate. They were a bit behind schedule arrival time, but they stayed behind to finish the job. I would use them again. The crew were friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replacement

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

11/24/2017

They showed up on time and were very professional. Cleaned my chimney to my satisfaction. Price is reasonable. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

11/03/2017

They did an excellent job. Very professional and the guys were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had upper part of chimney rebuilt.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

09/12/2017

They were booked a few weeks out, so be sure to plan ahead. They showed up when promised, got the job done quickly, and kept the house clean in the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a basic chimney cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

Chimney Service - Insert Cleaning, Wood Stove Cleaning, Caps, Rebuilds, Crowns, Tuck Point, Top Sealing Dampers, Smoke Guards, Fire Box Rebuild & Repair, Gutter Cleanings, Liners, Gutter Cleaning, Hearth Pads, Ash Dumps, Brick Home Repair, Oil Furnace & Gas Furnace Chimney Liners, Flue Tile Repair.

Gas Piping.