A & D UPHOLSTERY

A85 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2008

address upon request

Everett, WA, 98204

I am a small business, fully run out of a big shop behind my house. I take great efforts to make my customers happy and believe communication is very important. I am the owner and the one doing ALL the work from start to finish. I take great pride in my work and will not let the piece out my doors until it is perfect. I do a lot of sub contracting w/ other big shops with store fronts. I accept cash or check ONLY. A great way to get started with your upholstery projects is to send me pictures here in AngiesList message center, to my number with Picture mail/text messages (425) 876-2030, or to my email aanddupholstery@yahoo.com. I can give you a quote on labor and approximate yardage. Thank you so much and I look forward to helping you with your upholstery needs! Please CALL FIRST before coming to my shop. I work out of my home and meet customers by appointment ONLY. Thank you for understanding....

Upholstering (83)Furniture Refinishing and Repair (15)Upholstering - Boat & Auto (1)

02/28/2016

Angie was professional and gave excellent advice. She was prompt and did a beautiful job. I just love my two old chairs made new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie recovered two over stuffed chairs and an ottoman in record time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

12/24/2015

Angeline was very responsive, we were able to set up a date and time quickly.  She was on time and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She fixed a large seem that had come undone on our sectional couch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

11/04/2015

Angie is great!  This is the second time I've used her services.  She's just so easy to work with; super nice.  She has a large selection of fabrics to choose from, but you can also provide your own. For these two chairs, I chose the fabric from books she had, and it was a higher end fabric, so it was a little more expensive than maybe I could have found elsewhere, but I don't care - I love the fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered two chairs, also tightened frame work of bottom of chairs and replaced foam.

CATEGORY furniture repair, upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2015

11/01/2015

Wonderful... Angie's selection of fabrics is great. Her work excellent. She did a great job with the striped fabric I selected plus she recreated the backs to the seats as I had lost them in a previous move. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered two beefy love seats with pick up and delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

07/08/2015

I did not have services done at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not have services at this time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2015

06/22/2015

Very well. I feel as if I made a new friend. Angie is just a joy and does superior work! Please see above info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-tufted an upholstered vanity chair, tightened fabric that had slipped out b/c the original manufacturer used buttons that were too big and Angie used more and smaller buttons. She also attached a "slider" to help the chair move across very thick carpet and it is much easier now. I just love Angie and would recommend her to anyone! She is quick, very precise and extremely pleasant to work with!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2015

05/17/2015

A&D Upholstery did a wonderful job replacing my fabric (Angie) and the rotting wood and T-nuts (husband) that secured the seats to the boat. The price I paid basically gave me 3 new seat cushions, the only thing reused was the foam. Other companies quoted me $300 to $800 for the same job and that was just to replace the sections of cracked/torn fabric not all new fabric covering the whole seat lik...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered and replaced rotting wood on my boat seats.

CATEGORY upholstery, auto upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2015

05/11/2015

.Very prompt and the work was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie,  recovered 1 seat cushion for a recliner with fabric I already had at about $50. She also had fabric samples and I found a perfect match to replace the top of two love seat cushions-also done very well for about $132 including fabric. I am genuinely delighted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2015

04/15/2015

Angie is a true professional and artisan! I met her in her Everett studio to pick out the fabric, and at that time she advised me of the time it would take to receive the fabric (a few days). We agreed that she would come and pick up the sofa after receipt of the fabric to minimize our 'sofa-less' down time. She said that it would take only 4-5 days to complete the job and sure enough, it was deli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie recovered our sofa.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2015

03/01/2015

This was a wonderful experience every step of the way. Angie contacted me shortly after I left her a message. We coordinated a day and time for me to bring my chairs to her studio. She has a lovely workshop behind her home. At the time we delivered our chairs, we had selected a fabric, and we asked Angie for suggestions on the best look when going from cane to upholstery. I so enjoyed working with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie upholstered 4 wood cane seat chairs. These are old chairs and the cane was not in great shape. Angie did such a fantastic job upholstering the seats in a beautiful fabric. She suggested adding some bronze brads around the seat cushion area! Angie is an amazing artist and made this old chairs look so beautiful!! Angie is talented, creative, and her workmanship is impeccable.

CATEGORY furniture repair, upholstery