OUTDOOR ESCAPES

Angie's List since June 2010

D Rated | 1 Review

Reynolds Landscape Company LLC

WHAT WE DO: Complete landscape design/builds with a minimum $10,000 MINIMUM PROJECT BUDGET. WHAT WE DON'T DO: landscape maintenance, sod and mulch, planting and tree services unless connected to a complete landscape design/build project. Call 425.487.6641 to schedule a consultation. Call 425.487.6641 to schedule a consultation. My name is Jim Reynolds, the founder and owner of Reynolds Landscape. I started my company in 1987 with a lot of ambition and a small pick up truck. I am thankful that I had the privilege of studying horticulture and landscaping under great mentors like Walt Bubelis and Dan Hinkley at Edmonds College. My many years of pruning, maintaining and studying horticulture set the stage for our specialty of landscape construction. After eight years of maintaining landscapes (1987-1995), I decided to pursue my passion to build beautiful outdoor places for my customers to enjoy. I love to work with the existing elements and natural surroundings of a customer's landscape. sometimes we scrap everything and start over; sometimes we enhance an "already great" garden. My tenured crew knows their stuff and we do everything from extensive dirt work to stone-masonry walls, with a minimum project cost set at $10,000. Thank you for your interest in my firm. Jim Reynolds Horticulturist, manager and owner of Reynolds Landscape Company.

Award 2019
Offers by Reynolds Landscape Company LLC on Angie's List

D

08/17/2017

He got back to me about a week later with an idea and a rough cost. He told be to call him back. I called him back and he never returned any of my phone calls since. He gave me a price on one of the options and he wanted to talk to me about another option but he's not got back with me yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give me a free estimate to one of the options to regrade my back yard.

CATEGORY landscaper