Milligan Contracting

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2009

Owner operated. Uses subs for framing & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email....

JIM'S CLEAN-UP

128  REVIEWS
JIM'S CLEAN-UP

We specialize in a variety of different exterior home-related areas including Landscaping, Mulch Installations, Total Yard Overhauls, Deck Removals, etc. We also specialize in a variety of different interior demolition services such as Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Wall, etc. We also do interior and exterior demo work. For both residential and commercial

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Milligan was very helpful in pricing what needed to be done. I was also looking at other people to do the same job and they were almost $1,000.00 cheaper. I would use Mr. Milligan again if his prices were more in range. The one thing that was a little discouraging is he said he'd have the bid sheet to us on a certain day, but they didn't come until several days later, and he didn't let us know right away why they weren't there. He did a very thorough job of his bidding. I would recommend him to others.

02/28/2014

As an out-of-state owner, it can be difficult to arrange visits for new vendors and come to an understanding about project scope. Mr. Milligan was candid and easy to communicate with as he assessed and reported on the work tasks. He was honest in his own comfort level and capabilities, suggesting an electrical vendor to do the job right; he even arranged and assisted in that visit, without my expl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job scope was the removal of cabinetry and cooking equipment (embedded stove top and oven); and the refinishing of the area.

11/15/2013

The job we have was out of his scope, but he took his time and gave us all the information we need to get the job done properly by someone else. Very nice.

CATEGORY landscaping

01/15/2013

A great guy! Professional in every way. Punctual, fast, polite... everything you want in a handy service person. After arriving on the same day that I called, he'd replaced my doorbell fixture within 15 or so minutes. Do NOT hesitate to contact him even for a small job like the one I had today!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Milligan replaced a broken front doorbell button.

09/21/2012

It was a learning experience. Without Angie's list, I would not have known this service was or is available through this provider. Now, I am more aware of what businesses to trust or get services from, and which would be less beneficial, or less likely to be trusted. There have been scamming, such as roofing services offered right after a hail storm, or the like, of similar narure or concept; so c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to schedule an estimate, which was scheduled, and cooperative; upon their coming to my home and seeing it, with my explaining to them the services I was seeking to get done, they gave a response of an estimate of $700, which I found to be well out of the range I'd be willing to pay for this to be done. Thus, I have not called them back, or expected any service from them.

CATEGORY handyman service

The customer requested that an exterior dryer vent be installed through an exterior stucco wall which would require cutting a hole through the wall, installing the vent, refinishing exterior stucco as well as the interior wall. An informal quote was given to him - nothing more.

General contracting, remodeling, general construction as well as landscaping and design.

New home construction.