ARBOR PRO LAWN & TREE CARE CO

Angie's List since August 2010

Alta Pest Control

Established in 2018. After being in the industry for years and with multiple companies, the owners decided to break loose from big corporations and build their own small business. After college, they took all the good and the bad they learned along the way to create Alta. The owners are brothers who were taught honesty, hard work, and serving others by their parents. They are excited to bring these traits to a business level and provide superior service to the residents of Spokane Valley.

08/28/2017

Great. Slight miscommunication on which trees needed removal, but I was in no hurry. They came back 2 weeks later to remove the remaining trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raising canopy on trees, trimmed dead branches off giant willow tree, removed 2 dead trees.

CATEGORY tree service

05/06/2015

first thing in the morning, two days later and still no call or a stop by at my home. Very poor business response and I would NOT recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to have their man come and look at my lawn and diagnose my problem and to get an estimate for fixing the problem. Was told Adam would contact me. Waited for his contact for 1 full week and then I called back on 05-04-2015 I was told Adam would either call to schedule an appointment that afternoon or

CATEGORY lawn service

10/25/2013

They called me the day before to remind me to shut off my water which I appreciated. When I came home from work there was a nice note hanging on my door with the bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system (11 lines) blow out.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

10/12/2013

They are very good and professional. They are nice people to work with. They are just really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Arbor Pro Lawn & Tree Care to prune my cherry tree and some shrubs going down on one side.

CATEGORY tree service

08/27/2013

I am maintaining the service. It was the best price in the area for what I needed. Although I have had issues contacting them because they are changing their front office personal, they did get back to me and answered my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintains the lawn, including mowing and fertilization.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment