Ponderosa Garage Doors & Repair

• Trade License Number
  • 603063462

PO Box 379

Camas, WA 98607

WE TAKE SERVICE TO NEW HEIGHTS -Earning your trust, not just the first time but every time. For over 25 years Ponderosa Garage Doors & Repair has provided SW Washington state and the greater Portland, OR metro area with knowledgeable and respectful service. Ponderosa Garage Doors & Repair provides sales, service, and installation of garage doors and garage door openers. We specialize in garage door tear out, replacement, and repairs. We service all types of garage doors and garage door openers for residential and commercial properties. FREE ESTIMATES! May Contact Us Through Email. Additional number: (360) 953-7898....

garage doors (94)general contractors (1)

02/04/2021

Great. Came out and gave us a quote and we're able to do the job that same day. Both men were very polite and respectful of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Opener Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving us such a friendly review. We hope you enjoy your second bay with its new motor.

02/03/2021

Prompt response by Ken and was able to have the work done two days after my initial phone call. Nic, the installer/technician arrived on time and did an excellent job, including clean up and explanation of how/where to lubricate the garage doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two garage door openers and serviced the garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

11/27/2020

I Purchased a new opener on a whim when I came across it on a Black Friday sale at local box store. My current 20+ year old Stanley still worked fine but... After a few weeks with it sitting in garage I went on to Angie's list just to see if I could find out how much it was going to cost to have a pro install it. I knew my door spring was completely out of adjustment and dangerous, and my rollers ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them install new opener I purchased. New wheels, cables, adjustments etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

05/04/2020

Ken called within minutes of my inquiry. He happened to be in my area and was at my home within 15 minutes. He took a look at my door and said that he could fix it "right now". Less than a hour later the door was working perfectly. Never had a simpler repair experience of any kind. I was charged a fair price. I would recommend Ken and Ponderosa in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

05/01/2020

This is my second call to this great company and I couldn't have had a better experience. Extremely honest and generous with their help. My garage door wasn't closing. They were arrived promptly, quickly determined the problem and fixed it. As it was a simple problem, they didn't even charge a service call. I strongly recommend you call them for any of your garage door problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door not closing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/20/2020

Company was great to work with. Very careful regarding distancing while on site. The installation went without a hitch and the doors work perfectly. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two old garage door openers, serviced existing doors and installed new openers and weatherstripping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

02/29/2020

I would highly recommend Ponderosa Garage Doors and Repair. Ken was fantastic he has great communication ,honest and when he gave me a bid he didn’t try to up sell me. I called to ask for a bid and he came out the same day. I was so impressed with Ponderosa and Ken I recommended him to my brother who has appointment next week with him. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

12/05/2018

This is the second time I have hired Ponderosa and I can not recommend them strongly enough. Last Friday afternoon, one of the springs on my garage door broke. Ponderosa owner, Ken Fielding was at my home the next day at 7:45 am so that I could get to an appointment later that morning. He replaced the springs and made some adjustments and was done in about an hour. My aging door opening will need ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

08/13/2018

This had to be one of the best experiences with a home vendor I've ever had. They were punctual, professional and transparent - I felt like they were on my side the entire time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a broken spring on one of our garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

03/06/2018

Ponderosa staff were the best of several companies we called. The owner called me back promptly and sent a man in the morning. He spent a lot of time with us and proposed a new door opener, remote and keypad that met our budget The service was great. The door works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Replacement; Garage Door opener installation, Garage Door Replacements, Broken Spring Repair, Full Garage Door Tune Up

Gate Operator Installations and Repair