Jon B. Construction

A40 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2013

3001 Halverson Ave 2738 Ne 135th st. Seattle wa.

Bremerton, WA 98310

I'm a small business and work with a small crew of two I will be the one doing the work that needs to be done. I'm able to do any home remodeling project small or big ! I have competitive price's ,skills and knowledge to compleat the project at hand Give me a call 206-859-8996...

deck building (21)handyman (14)home remodeling (12)woodworking (11)siding (10)fence company (6)home remodeling (5)insulation (4)tile installation (4)picture framing (3)drywall repair (3)interior painting (3)

03/19/2020

John and his crew did great work, on time and on budget. I'd hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided south side of craftsman house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

11/27/2019

The handy man arrived on time, organized, completed the job in a timely manner. Did a good job installing the shades

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window shades installed

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

11/21/2019

Jon B and his crew were a delight to work with. I interviewed 4 general contractors and Jon was the most professional, accurate, and focused contractor. He remodeled a bathroom for me, installed exterior doors, and ended up remodeling my laundry room too! The work performed was outstanding and the cost was reasonable. The crew was professional and a pleasure to work with. I even asked Jon to come ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel & Miscellaneous Projects

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

C

09/18/2019

Contacted Jon twice because he had such great reviews. But he never contacted us either time. We tried via email and also thru Angie’s list messaging. We had to select a rating and choose an answer for “would you hire again”, but we really can’t speak to either of those things since we didn’t hear from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handyman tasks

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

hi sorry I didn't get back to you sooner I was out of town and didn't have the best reception and had a lot of calls and email to go threw I will give you a call today if you still need some help

03/18/2019

Jon's work is as good as it gets! We have a rental property that we're preparing to put on the market. It needed a number of repair and update tasks completed, some small and some not-so-small. Everything from replacing siding to building a set of outside stairs to revamping a tile entryway to simply tightening some loose faucets. Jon has been ready, willing and more than able to meet every one of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous Handyman and Renovation Tasks

CATEGORY ceramic tile, handyman service, siding, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

10/27/2018

Working with Jon was smooth, predictable, and met all my expectations. From his initial meeting to scope out the job to the last cleanup of the job site, Jon and his crew did what they said they would, on time, in budget, and with high quality. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch Remodel

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Photo for Jon B. Construction - 3001 Halverson Ave, Bremerton, WA - 37508792

10/09/2018

We replaced our old unsafe deck. Jon had a great quote, and good availability. He worked continuously, and finished quickly. He figured out a good solution to a fairly complicated deck roof attachment to the house. When I complained about uneven stair rise, he didn't hesitate to completely rebuild the steps to our satisfaction. Only reason for B on professionalism is that he did not offer to pull ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fully covered deck (290 sq ft): 2x6 tight knot cedar decking, clear corrugated roof.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

Photo for Jon B. Construction - 3001 Halverson Ave, Bremerton, WA - 37458686

08/03/2018

Jon was incredible! He was very responsive, punctual, professional and very personable. He was able to come look at the request the very next day, and even was able to get started right away as well! He replaced 2 rotten fence posts that were making the fence lean, reattached the existing fence, and hauled all materials and garbage away. Would highly recommend Jon and his team for jobs big and sma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 2 Fence posts, removed metal brackets and helped fix garage door

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

07/03/2018

Jon and his team of subs did an amazing job here at Little Blue (my home). They rocked it when they were here, the quality was exceptional, and I really enjoyed working with him and his team. I would just say "oustanding" work. I would totally hire him again, or refer him for other work (which I have already done).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and laundry remodel, plumbing and electrical

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, hauling services, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/14/2018

Initially contacted Jon to complete some demo and add fencing around a deck. We ended up working with him on our bathroom remodel as well. In total we had him complete the following: - tile demo & hauling - new drywall - room remodel - door installation - bathroom remodel - Deck railing installation Jon did a great job on every project. I appreciated his attention to detail and clean up after the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel & Misc work

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, drywall, fencing, picture framing, handyman service, hauling services, insulation, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

Photo for Jon B. Construction - 3001 Halverson Ave, Bremerton, WA - 37064473

A wide range of services from sheet rock, framing, siding, decks, tile , any repair that deal with general home and kitchen & bath remodeling.

I have a large range of subs I can choose from

NA