Kirk's Enterprises Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2007

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

104 217th PL SE

Bothell, WA 98021

PLEASE READ WHOLE DESCRIPTION Don.t use Angies List to communicate !!! Due to our success, the phone has been ringing off the hook. This means that we may be slow getting back to you. For that I apologize in advance and ask you to "keep trying" !! I have an answering service that works well. Please leave a message OR Please text if you like but leave FULL NAME, PHONE, reason for the call. We are only working in the South Snohomish and North King county areas right now. EMAIL US at kirksenterprises@YAHOO.com . When emailing or messaging, mention any conversation we already had and include the date and time. Please include ALL relevant contact information. You may call directly at 206-914-4595. Please respond directly, not through the Angie's List message service. We do a large variety of work with few exceptions. We use licensed Plumbers & Electricians when required. Just ask, we will likely surprise you. We work with a few other licensed contractors most which are rated Angie's List companies. We typically do not hire "helpers" but rather approach our work directly with personal involvement. Kirk's Enterprises, Inc is a Washington State Licensed corporation with offices in Bothell, WA. . We do accept all varieties of payment. There may be a 4 percent fee for using credit cards. Thank you. Kirk...

Handyman Services (202)Plumbing (33)Doors (25)Electrical (20)Lighting (14)Drywall (14)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (12)Unfinished Carpentry (11)Interior Painting (9)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (9)General Remodeling (7)Decks and Porches (7)

06/17/2019

NOT IMPRESSED. The rep on the phone hung up on me twice because I was not an existing customer. Would not recommend this company to anyone. There's a way to say you are not interested and blatantly hanging up on some is NOT the way to treat other's who want to help grow your business. What a joke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation and Assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

In my Angie's List (AL) Profile, I ENCOURAGE being persistent and trying to TEXT me Directly to my phone outside of the Angie's List system. Unfortunately, [Member Name Removed] did not leave the DATE and TIME of his call OR his phone number anywhere including my answering service. Over 3 years and HUNDREDs of calls, my answering service has PROVEN to be VERY RELIABLE and helpful to VIRTUALLY Ever...

05/22/2019

Kirk was responsive. He was able to come assess the project and give a realistic expectation of the work to be done. Pleased with the result. I’d hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Hey there, Thank you Very Much for taking your time to review our company. It is appreciated very much.

05/10/2019

On time, on budget and done with the quality of work we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kirk has done a number of projects for us over the years. The range from fairly straightforward repair work to more complicated room and bath upgrades. He is always straightforward, clear on what is involved, cost and time, always competitively priced and the quality of work is excellent. As a matter of fact, I just called him to ask him to consult with us on what could be done in a couple of rooms that we would like updated. I would not hesitate to recommend Kirk!

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. Thankfully we were able to get the ice maker hooked up and the fixtures fixtures installed. I am happy that all went well :)

05/07/2019

Kirk and his brother were extremely helpful, flexible and skilled. It was a trick job due to old, strange walls and they made sure it was completed to the highest standard. Very kind and worked out a price that made sense for both of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing Table Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Hi Thank you very much for reviewing my business. Much appreciated :)

05/06/2019

Kirk is professional, responsive, and customer-focused. He followed up on my inquiry over a weekend and was able to swing by my place on Monday. Not only did he address all the work items he could tackle on his first visit, but he also provided me with all the necessary information I needed to take care of a few remaining items on my own - including a suggestion for an appliance order/installation...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and repairs for dishwasher, microwave, shower siding, tub/sink drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

I thank you very much for taking the time to review our business. Have a great spring :)
C

01/08/2019

Kirk was 40 mins late for 1st appt & called day of next to reschedule then rescheduled at last minute again. I paid & did not reschedule 3rd time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman including shelf & electric fireplace

CATEGORY handyman service, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

I am sorry that it did not work out here. Sometimes it just can't. She has indicated the price was C. I don't agree. I work by the hour and I did not over charge. I did accomplish several steps in the billed time. She paid AFTER the work and we discussed it. I accomplished the work I was paid for. As to the quality, I did the work that could be done in the time she was willing to pay for. The area...

12/08/2018

He was very busy and booked about for several weeks. I will try again later

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work done

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

10/20/2018

Great service, decided on another company. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for checking in with us :) Kirk
D

10/14/2018

I won't rate as F since no work was done. But if you wish to hire this provider, I wish you luck. I emailed a request for work on 9/25/18. No response so I called and left a message 10/2. Again no response, so I called the other number listed and spoke with a woman who indicated she would text the information to the provider. I had anticipated the possibility of being told there would be a delay; ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous repairs, replacement of faucet, broken light bulb

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

I am sorry that this didn't work out. I was extremely busy at the time and I somehow just missed it. My sincere apologies. Try me again and I will make this a COUPON for the second and third hour of a job or one free hours work (N/C) for one hour. Again, I apologize for missing this call.

10/11/2018

I never received a call back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair area around window that had dry rot

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a report, though I don't really like it !! Right up front, my profile indicates that you should continue to attempt to communicate with me if you can't get through right away. I am a very small company, and prioritize work I have already booked. I apologize for not getting back to you, That is totally on me. I have been very busy of late and haven't be...

Remodel or Update of existing baths and kitchens. Faucet and disposer installations, other minor plumbing. Tile work. Assembly of kit furniture and "box" cabinets and furniture. Hanging Pictures and mirrors, picture rail. Moldings. Sheds, Shops and Storage. Mailbox Repair. Housing Refurb or TURNOVER work. Installation of lighting fixtures. Doors, Weatherproofing. Painting: Interior & Exterior. Light Construction. We do most types of work with most EXCLUSIONS LISTED BELOW. Just Ask.

Electrical panel, New Circuits, Crawl space cleaning & high work- second story and higher. Gutters, Roofing, Skylights, and Landscape.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal