Chinook Services

A1300 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2013

3003 146th Pl SE

Bothell, WA, 98012

Chinook Services is family owned and operated locally. We offer window cleaning, house washing, pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. We are proud to be long time members of the Better Business Bureau. Licensed, bonded and insured. We service residential and commercial properties. We encourage you to use our Online Instant Online Bidding System and Online Self Scheduling System on our web page www.chinookservices.com (click the blue "Give me a bid!" button). We are happy to work with both residential and commercial clients. We love working with homeowners, property managers and home owner associations! You will love working with Chinook! Contact us today!...

Window Cleaning (901)Gutter Cleaning (421)Pressure Washing (215)Roof Cleaning (119)Handyman Services (101)Gutters (43)Deck Maintenance (41)Electrical (36)Plumbing (35)Roofing (28)Drywall (18)House Cleaning (17)

11/27/2019

Had a terrible time with moss on driveway and two years ago they got it under control and this year they kept it under control. Excellent service. Roof Cleaning and Gutter good job as I have lots of pine needles around me. Overall Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof cleaning gutter cleaning driveway

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/09/2019

They were very professional. They were quick but thorough. They did miss some debris in the driveway but I took care of it . all the back deck and most of the driveway were cleaned up nicely. Thanks for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof cleaning, moss treatment and gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/02/2019

They arrived when they said they would. They did a good job and took care of little things I asked them to do. Their pricing is reasonable. Furthermore, I recently had to call them back because of an issue with one of my gutters and they came back immediately and remedied the situation at no charge. I highly recommend Chinook Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them several times. This last time was for window cleaning, roof cleaning/gutter cleaning, driveway/sidewalk pressure washing, and dryer vent cleaning -- kind of a fall cleaning!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

09/26/2019

personnel very professional and the work went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kill moss on roof; pressure wash house, driveway,and walkway; clean windows

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your business, please don't hesitate to reach out in the future! Best, Grace Chinook Services

09/16/2019

They had some decent advice around the services they would or could provide, and they even steered us away from a service that would not work for us. They were very pleasant and friendly and did a little extra work cleaning some mildew from the side of the house. However, several things went wrong: 1. OPEN: They applied a product with bleach that destroyed plants, discolored our bronze oiled door ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and repairs

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to let us come back and make this right for you. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issues. After our technicians came back to re-clean the windows we had them take pictures of the damage on the door and have tried to reach out a few times to get that resolved as well. If this is still a concern please give us a call back. We really appreci...

08/26/2019

Just as planned and as explained to me before the work started. They were efficient and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof moss removal, gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

That's great to hear! Thank you for the awesome feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Thank you, Grace Chinook Services

08/24/2019

It went well and they provided great information and there is a 5 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Premium Roof Cleaning

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really appreciate you and your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with! Thank you! Grace Chinook Services

08/11/2019

Neva, in the office, was very responsive. She was able to have a team at my house in a couple of days to do my windows. Two young men came and did a great job. They were careful of the surroundings and always wore cloth boots when they were in the house. I had tried to schedule with another window company two times with no success, so Chinook was a great find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wash my windows inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

08/11/2019

When I called, sales person said deal was for four areas at $199 and two additional areas would be $75 each. The deal on your web site said up to 1000 sq ft for $199, no mention of four areas or additional charges. Went with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't use coupon

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], It seems that our office made a mistake regarding which deal you were requesting over the phone. We never provided you our service and leaving an "F" review based off a phone call does not reflect an actual experience of our services. I hope that you reconsider leaving this review as we are a small family owned business trying to do our best. Sincerely, -Jay, Owner

07/17/2019

Mike Tippetts did an exceptional job on steam cleaning all of our carpeting in 6 rooms and stairs of our home + same for upholstery of two coaches in our camper. I'm especially impressed with the results on carpet in kid's craft room which was I was thinking we might have to replace, but looks fabulous now. Upholstery in our camper looks brand new! Mike is an exceptionally hard worker and I apprec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam ceaned carpeting in 3 bedrooms and 3 other rooms + stairs + upholstery of 2 couches in travel trailer camper.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback, I will share this with Mike and the rest of the Chinook Services team!. We really appreciate it, and hope you keep us in mind for future maintenance cleaning needs. -Chinook Services