Cascade Pest Control

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since April 2005

Cascade Pest Control specializes in Rat/Rodent/Mouse control, Ant and Other Insect & Spider Control. Cascade is a local, family-owned business serving thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Greater Seattle and Puget Sound areas since 1979. We are the proud recipients of over 13 national and regional awards recognizing our commitment to service, quality and environmentally-conscious business practices. Dedicated to serving our customers' needs. Additional email - nopests@cascadepest.com....

Envirosmart Solution Inc.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)

Offers by Envirosmart Solution Inc. on Angie's List

11/27/2019

Charlie showed up on time and professionally treated the wasp nest in my soffit. He explained what he was doing and the safety aspects of the treatment he was applying. Completed the work within 30 minutes and informed me about the 1 year warranty on the treatment. Price was very fair compared to the competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest treatment

09/17/2019

They did an excellent job, We've been using them since 1999. Their customer service is excellent. They stand by their product so if you have any issues they come back with no additional charge. They were very good at communicating to customers, the technicians always texted me to provide me an update on when my next service will occur.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did treatment for pests and insects outside of our house. They also treat the inside of our garage, our attic and crawlspace.

11/01/2017

Scott was fantastic! He came in, walked me through the entire process, did a thorough indoor and outdoor inspection of my home including attic and crawl space. He identified the main areas of concern, presented options for how to address them, set traps, answered all of my questions and was a joy to work with. His return visit the following week was just as helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home inspection due to a small rat infestation in the attic.

Thank you for choosing Cascade Pest Control

08/07/2017

He was very professional and thorough and took care of the problem. He explained everything that he was doing and they were great. We signed a contract with them and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Services--Rodent Exclusion and setting traps

08/02/2017

Michelle was great. She was very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ants in my house that were very hard to get rid of. They are gone now!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review...Michelle is great! She'[Member Information Removed] a amazing person and a highly respected technician!

Pest control - Rodents, Rats, Mice, Ants, Wasps, Spiders, Termites, Nuisance Bird, and Wild Life Exclusion & other pests in the Greater Seattle and Puget Sound area. Our specialty is Rat/Rodent/Mouse control.

Cascade does not treat for bed bugs, moles or do wild life trapping. Cascade does not perform Real Estate Pest Inspections (a.k.a WDI or Wood Destroying Organism Inspections/Reports).

Check, Visa, MasterCard