West Coast Power-Vac

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5635 195th Ave E

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

We provide Air Duct Cleaning, Furnace, and Dryer Vent Cleaning for residential and commercial applications. Exceptional service at an affordable price. Call today for your free estimate (206) 920-5738 or (253) 736-5574...

air duct cleaning (46)dryer vent cleaning (20)hvac repair (7)

01/29/2020

Service by Matt & Brandon on my dryer vent cleaning went well and I would definitely hire them again. In appreciation, I provided them a couple pieces of smoked salmon. I also provided their business card to my neighbor across the street and our other long time friends who recently moved to our neighborhood. Keep up the good work Matt & Brandon. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning & checked out dryer vent cap & loose cover

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

COST $174.26

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

12/30/2019

I had these guys clean my vents a couple years ago. They were right on time . This time they cleaned and disinfected vents very professional .I would recommend then for any type of vent work.t pat craig

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

12/03/2019

It went wonderfully! Matt and Brandon were extremely helpful and completely knowledgeable about the entire process. They walked me through every step and explained everything very well. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Local family-run businesses are the best and we love supporting them, Would hire them again no questions asked! Thank you, Matt and Brandon!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and furnace cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/28/2019

Matt and Brandon was on time. Job was completely neatly and promptly. They noticed the leaks in the furnace that caused water accumulation and rust. They got that cleaned up and recommended calling for fix. Pointed out other minor problem with the air duct too. They were courteous and honest about problem found. Overall, job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean air ducts, dryer vent. Then added the furnace cleaning on site.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

06/26/2019

This is the second time I've hired WCPV for help cleaning my dryer vent. They are always on time and do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

05/15/2019

Right on time, explained process and made suggestions, no pressure to buy extra services, and important to pet owners, were very careful not to let my cat out. I would not hesitate to recommend their company. Bottom line: Five stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and sanitize heat vents and cold air return.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/01/2019

Matt and Brandon were professional, efficient, informative, well mannered, respectful, and friendly. West Coast Power-Vac was recommended by a heating company. I am so glad I took the advice to hire them. I fully recommend them if you want a good job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post construction vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

02/23/2019

We were very impressed with the knowledge and care the workers took doing our home. They explained everything to us as they went and answered all questioned we had, I would recommend them to anybody. I was amazed at how much warmer our home was after they were done. I did not realize that the cleaning would do this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct, dryer vent and furnace cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

12/04/2018

The owner arrived on time and was very courteous the job was complete in under 2 hours. And explained every step of the process and was happy to answer any questions I had. Would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full ducts cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Antibacterial spray in ducts. Furnace cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

11/19/2018

They responded quickly and able to schedule cleaning within a couple of days. Was hoping dryer vent cleaning would resolve dryer problem but sadly that was another issue. Relieved to have vent clean. Guessing it had never been done since built in 1997.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

COST $165.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Residential and commercial air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and insulation removal. lifetime filters, sanitation of air ducts and UV lights.

Furnace installation or repairs