Tangles LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2012

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

Haircuts, Perms, Colors, Waxing...

06/22/2016

I have been going there for years and every time I leave with exactly what I wanted.  Becky is the best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my very long, very thick hair completely foiled and cut.  As usual, Becky gave me the perfect cut and color.  LOVE IT!

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate having loyal customers like you.
D

06/03/2016

I thought that they overcharged me. They were not personable and I felt as if I had gone to the beauty college.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a perm.

CATEGORY hair salon

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience! Can I confirm that you came to the Tangles Salon in Bonney Lake, Washington?
D

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foil

CATEGORY hair salon

Could you elaborate on your poor review of the service? I realize that this was awhile ago, but do you remember who did your hair? Thank you!

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my haircut, did a great job.

Thank you!

05/29/2014

I have been going to Tangles for about 4 years and now my new husband goes there too. Great service and great people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haircut and style

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate customers like you who bring in family.

Haircuts, Perms, Colors, Waxing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
$6.00
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...