B&M Painting and Construction Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

22206 Cedarview Dr E

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

With over 20 years experience B&M Painting and Construction Service's has been making clients visions become a reality. Available 24hours for Emergency Services B&M is always by your side. No project is too big or small give us a call today to discuss your free consultation!...

interior painting (14)house painting (6)handyman (2)

10/07/2019

B &M painting did a fabulous job on painting the exterior of my childcare center. Due to being a childcare center B&M had to work around a very demanding schedule. They worked week nights and weekends on my building. Had my job done in little over a week. I would defiantly hire this company again. The owners of B&M painting were kind and easy to work with. They were reasonably priced and got the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting exterior

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Photo for B&M Painting and Construction Services - 22206 Cedarview Dr E, Bonney Lake, WA - 38156363

08/26/2019

Excellent!! They far exceeded our expectations. We will be hiring them again. Customer care and satisfaction is their #1 priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Thank You for your kind words. We enjoyed working with your family and look forward to helping with any future projects.

07/31/2019

Very professional and good quality work. Very pleased with outcome

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

07/28/2019

The trim looked incredible. B&M was quick, professional and very kind. They gave a reasonable quote and stuck to it even with unexpected challenges that came up. I strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim of house was painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

12/19/2018

We were so pleased and impressed with the project that B&M Construction completed. They were quick, professional, and did beautiful work. I highly recommend their company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and wood wrapping beams

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

Thank You for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

09/28/2018

Experience was great. Very professional, went above and beyond what was expected. Did a fantastic job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside House

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thank You it was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]. If you ever need anything please give us a call. Thank You Mark and Bridget

09/13/2018

B & M Painting and Construction was a life saver! I needed to get the whole inside of my house painted before I could get it on the market for sale. I started calling painters to get estimates and found that they were booking a month or two out and were very expensive. I could not wait that long to get it painted. Bridget understood the urgency and was able to made adjustments to fit us in. They c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the entire inside, walls and ceiling, of my house painted to get it ready to sell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank You it was a pleasure working with you. Mark and Bridget

06/13/2018

Project went great. Bridget and Mark are real painting professionals. Excellent communication regarding when the project was to begin and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. Very thorough prep work and the finished product looks awesome! I had some crown molding in my living room that I didn't want the wall/ceiling paint to bleed into and the clean lines applied were very impressive....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside and Inside Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

03/20/2018

The project was much larger than anticipated and the timeframe was rather limited. Bridget and Mark were gracious enough to take on the job and work very diligently over the next several days painting, repairing holes in walls, and replacing trim. Thanks to their efforts, the house looked amazing and it's ready to become a home now. I look forward to working with them on future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint, wall repairs, trim repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

02/22/2018

I was happy with every phase of my interaction with B & M Painting. Bridget and Mark, wife and husband owners, and Jordon, assistant, were consistently prompt, professional, and most importantly, skilled at prep and paint. My house had not been painted in 20 years and at that time was not well prepped for painting so this was a major job in my opinion. Mark appeared to have the knowledge and skill...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior prep and painting of lower levels of medium size tri-level house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Thank You very much [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you and the kind words. Let us know if there is every anything that we can do for you.

Interior Painting, Mill work, Light Carpentry, Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Deck Painting, Staining and Repair