BCS Construction Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We are a small, versatile company that will conform to all your construction needs. We specialize in smaller projects with a personal, creative touch, but we would be happy to come out and give a free estimate for any job you might need done. If it's outside of our abilities at the time, we can recommend another professional company that does what you're looking for. DBA- BCS Fence...

DaBella – Yakima, WA

09/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BCS built us a fantastic five foot fence in our back yard. The price was very reasonable and their work was flawless. I have had numerous compliments on our fencing

CATEGORY ceramic tile

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace small section of laminate floor in kitchen and bathroom, add baseboard to one hallway, install two new interior doors,remove/refinish small bathroom walls and paint, install new toilet and ceiling fan. The flooring has since buckled, the wall has cracked, they left a deep scratch in my newly refinished bathtub,end corners of baseboard are rough and unfinished looking, one of the door's frame had a huge gouge about 2 inches wide.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

01/21/2016

i had 2 sections of fence blow down in nov. wind storm that had to be replaced asap.when i called bcs they came out later that day and gave me an estimate and set two posts that had broken off. the following day they came back and replaced the damaged sections.they were very responsive and did a great job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired fence

CATEGORY ceramic tile,fencing

10/11/2014

Response time from my call was reasonable. He kept me informed of his schedule so that I knew he was actually coming( unlike one I called before). He was friendly, straightforward about the charge, and did a few extra little things. He worked very hard over 3 days and the results were perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired holes in my drywall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

Remodels, Fencing, Sheds, Garages.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal