Synergy HomeCare of Bellevue

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Synergy home care family at home health care and elder care on the east side. What is home care? Synergy HomeCare (425) 462-5300 provides both skilled caregivers (skilled nursing care) and non-medical care givers (at home care) for seniors and individuals of all ages who live with mental or physical limitations. Quite simply, we bring you the very best in long-term and temporary in- home care in Washington, by providing you with the top Care-givers in the region. When you need in-home medical care (such as licensed nurses), when you want at-home memory care for someone with alzheimers, or when you just need basic in-home help (bathing, companionship, or light housekeeping), Synergy HomeCare can meet your in-home care needs. We accept most types of insurance. Award winning!...

05/13/2013

They do a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to take care of my mother's in-home care.

CATEGORY home elder care

Thanks very much for your kind words and exceptional rating! Each and every day we strive to to set the home care standards for others to follow. We appreciate your trust and confidence in allowing us to provide care for your mother!

05/16/2012

They were here last April when my elderly grandmother for a visit. They came 3 times that week to provide home health aide services for bathing and dressing her. They were quickly able to accommodate last minute schedule request. They were extremely professional. The women who came was in her 50's and she had a great experience with elder care. She made my grandmother feel at ease. She stayed for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Synergy HomeCare of Bellevue for in home health care.

CATEGORY home elder care

Thank you very much for your kind words Member! It was our privilidge and pleasure to assist you grandmother during her visit. Please remember that we are always here for you. Warmest regards, Bill Merriman Regional Director

04/06/2012

I've talked to them and I'm very impressed. They were recommended by a professional that is helping to move my parents here. When we met they were there before we were. So they were quite punctual. When questioned about it, we were reassured about their availability being open enough to properly take care of my parents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm planning to hire them when my parents move in with us.

CATEGORY home elder care

Thank you very much, Member, for your kind words! Warmest regards, Bill Merriman Regional Director

02/14/2012

They provide high-quality home healthcare. They have very flexible scheduling and they provide strong customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company provided home healthcare for my mother.

CATEGORY home elder care

Thank you very much, Member, for your kind words. It was a privilidge and pleasure to be of service to you. Warmest regards, Bill Merriman Regional Director

Home healthcare.