Overlake EyeCare, PS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2008

At Overlake Eyecare, Dr. Chris Barry OD, Dr. Harry Boparai OD, Dr. Mary Coday MD, and Dr. William Prothero OD provide first class eye care. Our practice has been serving the greater eastside for 30 years providing cataract surgery, glaucoma care, diagnosis and management of many different eye problems as well as routine examinations. Our attached optical provides high fashion eye wear and comfortable contact lenses. Established in 1984. We handle everything from eye exams and contact lenses, to computer vision problems, specialty lenses and eye surgery. We treat patients with cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, pink eye (conjunctivitis), dry eye, red eye, astigmatism and other eye problems. By staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses and advances in contact lens technology our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs. Contact Overlake EyeCare today at (425) 643-2020 to find out how we can help....

01/18/2021

The glasses don't work, I see distorted view. After one month they just cannot fix the problem. I used the company's benefit so the money can only be refund to the insurance company, while I cannot use that money in 2021 anymore. This place doesn't know how to do their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to do eye check and get new glasses

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

06/14/2017

On time scheduling and visit. Courteous staff. Saw a different doctor that who I thought I was going to see. The doctor told me to warm up the eyes.. after several weeks it turned into a chalazion. I didn't feel comfortable going to back to the same doctor for getting it operated upon and went to another eye surgeon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get a Stye looked at.

10/17/2016

Excellent--tech was a little late getting started and even 10-15 minutes matters when catching a ferry. (I had scheduled the first appt in the afternoon to coordinate with sailings.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Procedure for dry eyes

10/04/2016

Great!! After wearing contacts for 51 years, I am thrilled to find a staff who understands eye care as it relates to contact wear care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry eye treatment and eye evaluation based on various tests provided

10/20/2015

I've been a client at Overlake Eyecare for 11 years, and can't say enough good things about them. Wonderful staff, from the office team to the opticians to my ophthalmologist, Dr. Barry. I've also seen their newest physician, Dr. Boparai, and he's great, too. They are up on the latest vision technology, and do all the appropriate tests and exams to ensure my eyes are healthy and my contacts/glasse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual eye exam

CATEGORY eyeglass repair,ophthalmology,optometrist

Eye health monitoring, glasses prescriptions, contact lenses, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, ocular allergies, dry eye, blepharitis, iritis & uveitis, eye infections, eye inflammations, floaters, foreign body removal, cataracts, light flashes, macular degeneration, vitreous detachment, retinal detachment, cataracts, lid lesions, narrow angle glaucoma, & computer eyestrain.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available