Green House Plumbing and Heating

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13330 SE 30th St

Bellevue, WA 98005

Green House Plumbing LLC is a local, family owned plumbing, & heating service company. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured offering Bellevue, Sammamish, Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Mitchel Hill, Klahanie, Mercer Island, Woodinville, Alderwood Manor, Renton homeowners quality services at reasonable prices. Green House Plumbing LLC takes satisfaction in helping people with their plumbing & heating problems because everyone deserves to live peacefully. Don't pay extra to BIG companies! Save Money, live green & call (425) 999-9417 & get a free estimate today! Green House Plumbing and Heating 13330 SE 30th St Bellevue, WA 98005 USA +1 425-999-9417...

Plumbing (76)Drain Cleaning (12)Water Heaters (9)Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Septic Systems (1)Sewer Cleaning (1)

07/03/2019

David and Zimri were total pros I could not have asked for better workers. They handled everything did a fantastic job.I Will not hesitate to call the company again for any plumbing problems that I have. BEST PLUMBERS I HAVE USED OVER THE YEARS .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two new toliets installed

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear about the experience you had. If you have any future plumbing or HVAC needs, we are happy to help. Best regards,

06/23/2019

Team was on time and professional. They did a great job and left everything clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

D

06/15/2019

The team was timely and polite. My review is based on the lack of value I received. I spent almost $700 for an issue that still persists because they can’t replace a cracked shower pan. Ultimately, it’s about an hour maybe an hour and half of work for $700. I get better value from a lawyer. I’m not thrilled that I still have to go somewhere else to get the issue fixed. They were nice, but way over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower plumbing leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer Thanks for your time to writing us your feedback. We always work hard to improve our services quality with customer satisfaction and sorry for inconvenience happen in your experience with us. After reviewing this issue with our tech, he mentioned that after diagnosing the issue, he asked your wife and you and warned you regarding the possibility of not being completed. You con...

06/08/2019

Super smooth, arrived on time, and very friendly service. What I would expect out of professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

Thank you for leaving this for us. We're glad to have been able to provide the servicing needed.

05/03/2019

Sonny and his apprentice were very punctual in arriving at the prescribed time. The most impressive thing was his listening and understanding what I was and was not looking for. Sonny found the right cap instead of blowing a hole through my pantry. Time and money saved. Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anti-siphon replacement on exterior faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

01/11/2019

Excellent communications, accommodated my schedule. Prompt and thorough in their investigation of the problem and presentation of an estimate. Performed the service efficiently, cleaned up after themselves. Very professional in appearance and behavior. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged sub-grade storm drain lines around the foundation.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, thank you. We strive to provide prompt and efficient service and we are glad to hear we are holding up to that standard we've set for ourselves. If you have any future plumbing or HVAC needs we hope you won't hesitate to contact us. Again, thank you!

12/28/2018

The install went great. Upon first calling, the person I spoke with knew where his team members were and provided me with a reasonable estimate for when the work would get done. The installers called a bit ahead of time (great), and when they arrived, they did a great job on the install. These folks are at the top of my list for any future plumbing work. (unlike Roto-Rooter who I will never call a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a kitchen sink faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review. We are happy to hear that the entire process of scheduling through work completion met your needs. If you have any future plumbing or HVAC needs please feel free to give us a call.

11/13/2018

It appeared that the hot water expansion tank was leaking and needed to be replaced. After looking at that, it quickly became apparent that the hot water tank needed to be replaced too. GHP had both tanks on the truck, and quickly pulled the old ones, and replaced them with new ones. The old ones were taken away, and the work place was left neat and tidy. The work was done quickly, the same day I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water tank and expansion tank

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Dear Client, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your business. If you need any other plumbing or HVAC services in the future, please feel free to reach out. We are happy to help! Best regards.

11/06/2018

Very professional and were able to fit us in on short term notice. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Kitchen Sink

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Dear Client: Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We appreciate your business and we do our best to provide superior service. We invite you to contact us should you need any other plumbing or HVAC services. Best regards,

10/31/2018

This was a disaster, for many reasons, and I would not recommend them or hire them again. Here's why: 1. They added a new valve and left the old one in place. I had to make them redo it and REPLACE the old valve, as it said in their work order. 2. They first installed the water heater with no drain pan, even though the work order included a drain pan, and even though the code says a drain pan is r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a water heater and replace an old valve

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Photo for Green House Plumbing and Heating - 13330 SE 30th St, Bellevue, WA - 37518646

Dear Valued Customer We regret and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Thank you very kindly for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate getting feedback to improve our services and best practices. We always do our best to provide professional, timely, and courteous service to all of our clients. Our management will be in touch with you shortly to meet and go over all of ...

Furnace – Gas, Electric, Oil. Heat Pump – Installation, Repair. Air Conditioning Installation. Radiant Heat. Floor Heating. Boiler – Installation, Repair, Gas, Electric, Gas. Drain & Sewer – Cleaning, Repair, Inspection, Installation. Water Heater – Gas, Electric, Installation, Repair. Faucets. Toilet – Repair & Installation. Water Lines. Kitchen – Sink, Disposal, Ice Makers, Dishwasher.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing