Evergreen Eastside Heat & AC

A45 REVIEWS

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since March 2005

1831 130th Ave NE

Bellevue, WA 98005

Evergreen Eastside Heat & AC was established in 1968. We are an family owned, award winning certified Trane dealership and have been recognized by the two highest rated equipment manufacturers, Trane Central HVAC & Mitsubishi Ductless, as a premier dealer for equipment maintenance, repairs and replacement. Our highly skilled sales and install technicians have installed thousands of systems and continue to strive for excellence with every piece of equipment we install. We have our own electricians on board to minimize downtime and offer a complete installation including obtaining permits as well as rebate information if applicable....

Heating and Air Conditioning (40)Electrical (4)Water Heaters (2)Air Duct Cleaning (1)Metal Fabrication & Restoration (1)Fireplaces (1)Electronic Gadget Repair (1)

09/26/2017

They were significantly lower in price than the other three quotes that I had. They came in smack on the dollar of what we paid the previous year. The others were up to $400 more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

08/26/2017

I don't really have anything to compare it to. I'm find with the prices, an"A" I guess. i don't know if they are cheaper, not cheap, I don't. I don't know if their prices is competitive or not. We use them every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked the heater and air conditioner and change the filter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2015

02/27/2017

Everything was fine. I like their professionalism. They are informative, on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the furnace serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2014

02/27/2017

I've had good service. They were on time and they were pretty good at explaining what's going on. They just inform me about things to watch out for in the future and how to maintain. Pricing is average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the furnace and A/C serviced by Eastside Heating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2015

09/26/2016

The installer did a fabulous job removing the old and installing the new. I was curious about the process and the installer explained the process as he went through the demolition and install. Eastside Heating and Air Conditioning is an excellent company. I can't believe the patience the young man had as he took the time to show me how to use the new features on the thermostat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new furnace was installed for an excellent price. I also got a new thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

08/24/2016

The quality was very good. My wife was there when they came. Professionalism was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2013

02/23/2016

Absolutely no complaints. Very happy with the service from every aspect, from reminding phone calls from the office to the professionalism of the technician who did the work. The price was good, less than half of the estimated cost from another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shooting and repair of heating system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2016

01/28/2016

When I told Mike we had expected him at 9:00 a.m. he said, "Yeah, I know. It's on the schedule but I forgot to write it down." Wow, ok, but it's almost difficult to make that mistake nowadays.  They must have plenty of work--his basic mistake wasn't so much the problem, no one gets it perfect all the time. But he sounded unconcerned and uninterested. Maybe he's just chronically disorganized. "Do y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike was scheduled to be at our home at 9:00 a.m., but never showed up. At 10:00 am I called Eastside and the receptionist said, "Oh, let me check on this!" and found Mike. He was still at the company.

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2016

06/24/2015

Attempted to get a quote from this company. Got connected to a guy who had difficulty understanding my questions and couldn't even answer basic ones. I ran into a wall when I asked him if it's OK to install the unit on patio outside my townhouse and how noisy would it be. The guy kept reading a quote from a brochure, got impatient in the course of a couple of minutes, said "um I don't have time fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quote for an Air Conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2015

01/20/2015

We discussed this project with several companies, including an independent installer, a Lennox dealer and two Trane dealers. We settled on Trane based on their reputation for having reliable products and a reputable dealer network. One dealer recommended a heat pump system for several thousand dollars more. We decided on the A/C system based on long-term reliability concerns as well as the up-fron...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing 80% efficient gas furnace with Trane high efficiency furnace, installed new Trane air conditioner, Honeywell electronic air filter, and new Trane thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

HEATING & A/C QUALITY INSTALLATION, SERVICE & DESIGN, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, HEAT PUMPS, GAS & ELECTRIC FURNACES, CUSTOM SHEET METAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing