Der Pet Haus

Angie's List since June 2006

08/21/2017

Did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming of 3 year old Cockapoo

01/23/2014

The team at Der Pet Haus is the best.  Highly recommended - they are experts in grooming for all breeds.

02/23/2011

They were able to get us an appointment the day after I called. I dropped Junie (our mixed breed dog) off at 8am and they called to say she was ready to pick up at about 10:30am. Junie was nervous when we arrived and even growled a little, but the groomer was so great with her and took the time to make her feel comfortable. The groomer also took time to talk to me about exactly what I wanted and g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The groomer gave our dog a bath, cleaned her ears, clipped her nails, gave her a haircut and brushed her.

07/24/2009

We have been going to Sue for years. She is great! The girls always come home fluffy, cute, clean & best of all happy. She does an amazing job. Removes the hair out of their ears, cleans their glands, does a great job cutting them exactly the way we want them to. They all have eye lashes to die for! Wish mine would grow that long!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have three Lhasa Apsos. They get groomed about every 6-8 weeks.

10/31/2008

My dogs don't like to get bathed, so the groomer usually has to help me lure them through the door. The groomers are very nice to the dogs and try to minimize the stress as much as they can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used this groomer for all my dogs. I have my dogs bathed and their toenails clipped here. There is a big glass window where you can see the groomers with the dogs. The people that work there really like dogs and are very good with them.

Grooming