CHEVROLET HUMMER OF BELLEVUE

Angie's List since September 2007

ADDITIONAL SALES HOURS: MON-FRI 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-8:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-8:00 PM, PARTS HOURS: MON-FRI 7:30 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 8:00 AM-4:30 PM. ADDITIONAL PH#: (866)902-3902. DBA: LITHIA MOTORS & HUMMER OF BELLEVUE. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: TODD COFFER....

Superior Auto Service

Our Commitment To You: Warranty We offer a 12 month, 12,000-mile warranty on all work performed at Superior Auto Service. Occasionally situations arise outside of that warranty which we will do our best to cover as well. Detailed Repair Order upon Completion When you pick up your repaired car, we provide you with a detailed list describing the repair, the parts supplied including price, labor charges, and the odometer reading at the time. We are happy to walk you through this and answer any questions, as well as show you the parts we replaced and why. Answer Any Questions We know you're not a mechanic, and we know you might have some questions or concerns. That's okay. Ask your questions, and we will answer them honestly and in terms that you can understand.

05/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Easy and convenient to make an appt.

12/31/2011

A very positive experience.  Highly reccommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a wierd electrical problem with my Chevy Express Van.  Warranty had expired, but only by a few weeks.  I needed vehicle repaired ASAP and these guys jumped right on it.  Fixed the problem AND talked GM into doing it under warranty!  Person I dealt with (Jason S.) was a very squared-away dude.  Professional, polite, positive. It's a pleasure to deal with people who maintain an 'old school' attitude toward customer service.  Maybe it's just good business practice, but they've won my loyalty.

08/25/2009

I have always been happy with them and they are very good. They are not overpriced and they are very service conscious. They provide excellent service and are honest. They do a great job serving the community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for my auto service needs. My last visit was for a regular service check.

09/18/2007

I like to take my Hummer to the dealer first of all because that was the placed where I bought it. I am getting free services because of the warranty. I think they do a really good job and I always take my car there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the regular tune up and they replaced the gas and air filter on my 2004 Hummer H2.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW & USED AUTO SALES, SERVICE & PARTS.