Autologic Inc

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since April 2007

Full service auto repair & maintenance shop. AAA approved and BBB accredited. Oil changes to complete restoration....

Superior Auto Service

Our Commitment To You: Warranty We offer a 12 month, 12,000-mile warranty on all work performed at Superior Auto Service. Occasionally situations arise outside of that warranty which we will do our best to cover as well. Detailed Repair Order upon Completion When you pick up your repaired car, we provide you with a detailed list describing the repair, the parts supplied including price, labor charges, and the odometer reading at the time. We are happy to walk you through this and answer any questions, as well as show you the parts we replaced and why. Answer Any Questions We know you're not a mechanic, and we know you might have some questions or concerns. That's okay. Ask your questions, and we will answer them honestly and in terms that you can understand.

06/20/2018

Well, in the end, the patient died, but AutoLogic was GREAT! They communicate very clearly what is wrong and the costs before proceeding with repairs, Prices were very reasonable, and I never felt like I was getting the usual run around. Even though in the end, my car was a lost cause, I got great advice on getting another car. As soon as my dealer service runs out, I'll be back to a regular custo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to revive my abused Subaru!

06/12/2017

Went very well. They provided free drop-off and pickup at my workplace in Bellevue. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

12/15/2015

Everything went excellent! Will be back again the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thanks again for the great service! They truly deserve the A service rating.

11/16/2015

Great service, very professional.  Most recently, I took my Ford Expedition and was very happy.  In the past I have taken my other cars as well to them.  Frank, Chris and Dominic all great to work with and provide you with good customer service.  I plan on continuing to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/rebuff headlights, repair rear wiper, oil change

05/05/2015

I was very pleased with them. I called them on a last minute basis and they were able to work at it pretty quickly. I just really appreciated that. They are just great about staying in touch with everything that they are doing and everything that needs to be done and pricing and all that. They are really knowledgeable and are good at making things happen quickly and at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely checked the car out and recommended some oil change and just did a basic overhaul. I think they fixed a few things and said it was good to go. My car only needed some fluid changes and it was good to go for 150 dollars.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto service, repair & preventive maintenance, oil change, batteries, tires, transmission, brakes, engines, clutches, wipers, chains & headlights.

Auto body repair & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing