A&K House Cleaning - Carpet Cleaning

A103 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2011

P.O. Box 594

Bellevue, WA 98009

We are proud of our excellent communication system and high rate of customer satisfaction. We provide our own organic cleaning supplies that are pets and kids friendly. We can assure you that the same professional will be coming and cleaning your house each time. Also, we are time constant and coming every week and every two or four weeks at the same time, we can be flexible as well in case you have some unplanned schedule changes. Please contact us for a free quote over the phone or at your location and make sure that A&K Cleaning is the service youve been looking for as well as new best friend for your house!...

House Cleaning (101)Carpet Cleaning (5)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (4)Window Cleaning (2)

06/30/2018

A&K was a great experience. I have never hired a service to clean my house before and relied on reviews on businesses in my area for research. Everything was easy - from the initial emails, quotes, scheduling, etc. to the end product. )was great at keeping me posted with updates and Mike and Virginia were outstanding with deep cleaning our home. They were friendly, professional, quiet (!) - I neve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

08/15/2017

Initially had a bad interaction with them. The owner was seriously concerned and went out of his way to make it right. That was true customer service. It was greatly appreciated and the team did a great job. The manager was awesome too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

06/14/2017

They gave me a deal because they were supposed to do a cleaning in Dec and they refused to do it. So I gave them an F review. So he called me and really tried to make it up with the customer service. Because they didn't do the cleaning and they didn't give me a refund and they just kind of blew me off. Then I gave them the F review. So the owner really did everything that he could to make up for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a move out cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2017

01/30/2017

They were very professional and did a great job. It looked great. The move out walk through was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a move out cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

01/23/2017

They did a great job! I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

We are grateful for your recommendation, and would be happy to service your home again!

12/12/2016

A & K is excellent. They are not the cheapest option out there, but they are, in our opinion, the best. We'd hired other house cleaners from other companies before, but were never satisfied until we found A&K. A & K communicates with us each week. If our regular house cleaner (whom we LOVE) is ill or on vacation, they let us know as soon as possible and ask if we'd like to have someone substitute....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've hired A & K for house cleaning for several years now. We have the main floor of our house cleaned every other week and once or twice a year have the entire house cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

Thank you for such a detailed positive review for us! We have very much enjoyed servicing your home for as long as we did and will look forward to continuing to do so.

11/22/2016

We've been very impressed with A&K Cleaning in the months since we've been using them. We switched to them after having another house cleaning service for years that really started going downhill in terms of quality. I couldn't be happier that we switched! From the very first contact, Helen at A&K has been a pleasure to deal with. The two women who came to do the first deep clean were fantastic, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&K Cleaning does our biweekly house cleaning and also did a deep clean the first time they came to the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

We really appreciate your great recommendation, both here and to your friends! It is the best compliment we can get. We look forward to continuing service in your home.

11/12/2016

The price for first three rooms was OK. No discount even the rooms were mostly covered by furniture and each room is lot smaller than 200 SF. The price for added rooms/areas are pretty high. They reached out to me and took steps to fix the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning carpet in a new home. Three bedrooms , hallway and stairs have carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/07/2016

It went really well. They came on time and were very professional. The house is now incredibly clean and the chaos more under control. It ended up taking about twice as long as estimated to do the deep clean, but they stuck to their initial estimate and were very nice about everything. I am definitely going to continue using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a 3 story, 2.5k sq. ft. house that our 2 kids love to keep messy. We needed a solid clean as well as a little organization for the chaos inflicted by the kids.

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

We are glad to hear that you were happy with our service! Always glad to help with the organizing. Thank you for such a great review.

04/27/2016

It went perfectly.  They showed up on time, finished on time and did everything they said they would and it looked great.  A little pricier than others, but not complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned inside of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2015

Thank you for your honest review! We do try to compensate our team members with some of the highest wages in the industry, and it really shows in the quality of work that they do. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service.

House Cleaning. Housekeeping. Carpet Cleaning.

Exterior Window Cleaning.