Value Garage Door Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2012

Value Garage Door Service does work for many of the home builders in the area. But our emphasis is on repair and installation of garage doors and garage door openers for homeowners in Clark and Cowlitz county. We accept all major credit cards and have monthly updated coupons on our website....

03/29/2017

Great. Only small problem as the manufacturer did not deliver the window accessories.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

03/02/2017

He was promot in email responses, scheduling a time, and arrival. He took care of the job quickly, was informative, and very professional. We will definitely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loud sounding garage door.

01/01/2017

Couldn't be happier! They arrived on time and did an excellent job. All doors lubricated and checked for alignment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage doors needed lubrication and inspection.

09/28/2016

I phoned on a Thursday and got their voice mail. I left them with my contact information, location and a description of what needed to be done. Because of no response, I called again on Friday and left the same message. I still have not received a response. I live just a couple of miles from his address. I went with another provider who returned my call in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A garage door spring needed replacing

08/20/2016

Great. The work was completed in the time stated and was done efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old garage door with a new insulated door. Also installed a garage door opener and key pad.

CATEGORY garage doors

Value Garage Door Service performs sales, service and installation of garage doors, garage door openers, and most related products. We do complimentary onsite consultations for new garage doors and have an array of products to choose from.

We currently do not service gates.

On new garage door estimates
$20

Similar businesses in your area...