Avcon Construction LLC

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2006

35847 50th Ave S

Auburn, WA 98001

Avcon Construction LLC is a company that specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodels. Working with the latest designs and trends we will provide you with the best craftsmanship and knowledge needed for your project. We will take the time to chose the best fitting materials and design options at no additional cost. We will work around your schedule and budget to meet your needs. Let us make your home beautiful. Please contact us at (509)237-8001 for you future projects!...

General Remodeling (8)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (6)Plumbing (3)Countertops and Backsplashes (2)Bathtub Restoration (1)

11/03/2019

Great! Completed on time and within budget. Quality work. Will definitely hire then again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, including new tub, surround, vanity, some water damage repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

10/23/2019

Avcon Construction did great. They responded to our estimate request in one day and they met us after work on the weekend to provide an estimate. Once we decided the extent of our project and ordered the materials, they completed our bathroom remodel in about two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel home bathroom by replacing floor, sink, installing shower door, and painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/25/2019

Great, little longer than I thought it would take but the crew was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New plugs created and old ones moved. Complete gut of both bathrooms, tile work and drywall.

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

09/16/2019

It went so smooth, the cabinets are great quality, the installation looks precise. They are very experienced and are able to deal with any situation fast on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY countertops, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

05/30/2019

It was great, they are always on time and gave me updates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did remodel 2 bathrooms and 4 showers for me. They also did painting on the interior of my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

05/29/2019

Great! I highly recommend Avcon. I consider myself very lucky that I called them and that they were available. They came out right away to do the bid. And started the job right away. Vlad and Ana are very knowledgeable which was handy because my house was built in 1924 and unexpected problems did come up and they knew how to deal with them. They did excellent work and I would hire them again in a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replaced, bathroom floor needed to replaced, wall replaced, New bathtub, exhaust fan installed, New lights

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

05/21/2019

Always wonderful! They were very professional, amazing, very quick, and very helpful on everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

05/21/2019

They do full scope construction and remodeling. I loved working with them, I have been working with them for years already. I love their efficiency and proficiency, and great craftsmanship. They are good with my clients, they were nice and friendly with them and my clients are very satisfied with their work. I loved working with them and their communication was also very efficient. Reasonable and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perform installation and remodeling services for a client inside and out.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

05/02/2019

It was very good. They were honest and they were truthful when time in. They gave me an option. They were very good in everything and I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did full renovation of my kitchen, laundry room, TV room, the dining room and the living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Cabinets, Tile Installation, Granite and Quartz counter tops, appliance installation, plumbing, electrical, glass shower doors, vanities, sinks, tubs, lighting fixtures, recessed lighting, stairways, trim work, flooring, wall removal demolition, and duct work.

If your project is not listed above, please call for further information.

Not Applicable