Angkor Landscape Services, LLC

Founded 2015

Angkor has been in business since 2015. We offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy. We specialize in all phases of commercial and residential landscaping. We are committed quality work and outstanding results, and are strongly involved in local community activities. We look forward to working with you!...

08/09/2019

I have a small back yard that used to have sod/grass that I had removed. I needed help with design and someone to put that plan into place. I spoke with Thy and he was very helpful when I told him what I needed. His crew listened to how I wanted things and were courteous and helpful. They cleaned up nicely. The price was reasonable and I have enjoyed working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

08/09/2019

Very good they did what they said

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

08/02/2019

He did a fantastic job. Price was outstanding and reasonable. Nice guy and professional. He did an excellent job. He showed up on time .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a basic cleanup up on the the garden and removal of large flower pots.

08/01/2019

The team was professional and they worked fast. They arrived on time and ready to work. They had to leave temporarily to pickup additional tools for the job, but they kept us informed throughout the whole process. I appreciated the quality of the work and will use them again for future landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup that included the removal of large branches, old fence board, and rock. The crew also cut out a substantial portion of ivy from the fence and ground.

07/29/2019

Thy was great! Very communicative and professional. I had some bark laid, weeding done and driveway asphalt. Turned out great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY landscaper

We are offering everything when it comes to landscaping. When we say "Angkor - Complete Care For All Landscape Needs," we really mean it. Our services are landscape maintenance and installation, sod installation and repair, tree trimming and removal, irrigation installation/repair, retaining wall, concrete and paver works, pressure wash, fence and deck repair/install/replacement, interior and exterior paint, siding, gutter and roof cleaning, junks removal, demolition, snow removal and more.

NA
Visa, Discover, Check, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...