Snowscapes General Contracting

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2013

Property Maintenance & Renovation Contractor. Services available include but, are not limited to: new builds, remodeling/renovation, all types of carpentry & any job involved in the maintenance of residential properties, landscaping/lawn maintenance, and custom stone work....

Northern Basement Systems

Matt Clark's Northern Basement Systems, locally owned and operated, is the leading basement waterproofing, crawl space moisture control, and foundation repair contractor in Vermont, New Hampshire, & Essex and Clinton County NY. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and maintain a consistent A+ rating. We offer quality basement & foundation work while providing outstanding service to each and every one of our customers. Basement Waterproofing Sump Pump System Crawl Space Repair Foundation Repair Concrete Leveling and Sealing Mold Problems.

Offers by Northern Basement Systems on Angie's List

06/29/2018

They did not call or email me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General landscaping.

CATEGORY handyman service

It's only been 4 days since you messaged me, I'm sorry i don't get on this message center every night. Now that I am home in my office and not working late completing projects for my happy and thankful customers I will be happy to respond to your message. As for your very undeserved F rating I would appreciate you removing it from my A rated business.

05/06/2018

Zeb Snow's company, Snowscapes, has done extensive work on our home in Colchester, VT. He and his team did an amazing job completely remodeling our kitchen and bathroom. The house was truly transformed after Zeb and his team were done. Zeb provided an accurate quote and exact timeframe for the project which was so helpful! This was our first home renovation project so we appreciated Zeb's insight ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,basement waterproofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

06/13/2017

He is outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handywork.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,handyman service

10/27/2016

The experience with Zeb and his team was very good. I would recommend using his services to others. Once completed it looked like they were never around the house as the cleanup was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zeb and his team have done several project for me. This includes installing windows and trimming the outside with quality material. His team also completed a full remodel of the outside installing new Hardy siding and trim.  His team took the time to paint each cut and seal them with high quality caulking.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,siding

10/26/2016

These guys are amazing!!! We ran into unseen problems and Zeb gave me some awesome suggestions and designs to fix it for my new retro kitchen. He also remodeled my barbershop and built a platform which consists of a one of kind industrial rail all around that is more art than function. Let's move to the outside where his crew pays strict attention to detail and design and they then built a ingroun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen and business, they are so good I hired them to do my lawn and landscaping as well as build an amazing fire pit for us.

CATEGORY landscaping,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure to be your carpenter and all around go to company!

From the drive way to the roof if you have a property that needs care and renovation we are the company for you.

Ask for details.