InspectionTechnologies Co

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since February 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Additional phone number: (802) 233-9491....

HomeSmith Services, LLC

HomeSmith provides inspection services for home buyers and sellers during the process of buying or selling a home. Other services include radon testing and water testing. They also specialize in commercial property inspections.

Award 2019

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The inspection performed by Inspect Tech was beyond expectations. The final report was thorough and provided reference to specific building and safety codes. I would definitely use Inspection Technologies.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection Technologies performed a warranty inspection on my new condominium. Their agent inspected all aspects of my home including plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating, etc. He also inspected outside. He explained his findings thoroughly and professionally in terms that I could easily understand. Shortly after the site visit, I was able to view the entire report of his findings. There was photographic documentation as well. I recommend Inspection Technologies highly - I'm very glad I found them.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This fellow did the most incredible, efficient, and professional inspection that I think is possible. The report he generated was quick and impressive. My wife and were extremely satisfied.

09/24/2014

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection Technologies provided me with a comprehensive home inspection on my condo prior to purchase. In the event, saving me 100's if not 1,000's of dollars. It helped me negotiate the buying price and my home was in move in condition. I also had the peace of mind knowing that his assessment was thorough. I also appreciated the 40+ documentation inclusive of many photographs.

CATEGORY home inspection

Commercial & Residential Property Inspection, Environmental Testing.