K C Electric LLC

Angie's List since October 2013

Northstar Electric LLC

We specialize in the electrical work of residential property remodels, upgrades, and additions. Quality work at reasonable prices, workIng with our customers to find what works for them. We take a lot of pride in the jobs we do, as well as giving the customer the outcome they want. We both have be in the trade for over eight years, working with companies and independently.

10/21/2016

Scott is charming, punctual and professional. He has a "can do" attitude. He has practical ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Improved the lighting in our bathroom, fan with LED light, and wired for radiant heat as part of a bathroom renovation. Also new fan with LED lighting in 2nd bath. Updated kitchen lighting.

CATEGORY electrician

10/23/2013

I hired Mark Judge of Tongue and Groove Carpentry to vent and install to bathroom fan/lights. Scott Masch of KC Electric came to do the electrical work with Mark Judge. I liked Scott right from the start. He was personable and had a complete grasp of what I wanted done and how. He did his part very neatly was, conscientious and honest. I would hire Scott again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wired 2 bathroom exhaust fans/lights

CATEGORY electrician