Interior shutters attach to your windows and let you control how much light comes in or out. Learn about shutter styles, materials and installation costs.
Find Top-Rated Montpelier Window Treatment Experts
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Window Treatment Experts to Avoid
Top Rated Window Treatment Experts
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 36% of Montpelier Window Treatment Experts are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Montpelier Window Treatment Experts
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 705 reviews for
Montpelier Window Treatment Experts from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Treatment Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Montpelier
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Are you thinking of restoring your home’s wood windows? Here are some tips to help you determine if restoring or replacing wood windows is right for your home.
Window treatments are both decorative and functional, but they can also be energy efficient. They block the sun’s ultraviolet rays during hot summers and keep cold air out during the winter months.
Window Treatment reviews in Montpelier
The only email I received from this company was 11-26-14. I was told that my email would be forwarded on to someone who could help. No one from
Order was completed in less than 2 weeks. (the installer for
We moved into a new house in June, 2014. We, once again, hired came out, they gave us a consultation, and we wound up ordering $8,000K worth of window treatments.
Since June, here is what's happened.
1. Two rooms of treatments were snagged and coming apart at the seams
2. Wrong color and size of cords were installed
3. Valances were measured incorrectly and needed to be reordered and installed
4. We were told that it would take 3-4 weeks for the entire houses treatments to come in and we didn't receive everything until late November and still waiting on resolution on damaged treatments
4. Our Main Living Room's treatments were installed in November and the installer and myself noticed small tears in the seams on all three windows. Pictures were taken by the installation person and sent to my sales person. She NEVER followed up or had anyone call us to acknowledge the problem or let us know what they were going to do to remedy the problem.
Finally, it's almost March and received a voicemail and email from my sales person's assistant. Better late than never, I suppose. She called to let me know that they wanted to take down one of the window treatments in our front room that was torn and send it back to the manufacturer. In other words, remove a main treatment in a room where one full window would be bare and the others not. Also, they still wouldn't let me know what was going to be done. Would they fix the treatment? Not fix it? How long would a resolution take? Will we go another eight months without resolution?
They also called to tell me that the wrong pull cords were in and ready to be installed. To be honest, I've moved past this a long time ago. The cords are the least of our problems.
To wrap up my review, I received an email from my sales person letting me know that they expect payment in full on all treatments. I had paid in my invoice full other than the torn treatments in my front room, which I was waiting for them to resolve before I submitted payment. They blamed the manufacturer with the delay on all these issues and would not take any blame for this entire nightmare and just treated me like someone who doesn't pay their bills in their final email. All in all, over the last ten years, we've spent about $20,000 with
I will never use this company again nor recommend them to anyone I know. Since this has happened, I've already heard from several people that they have ALSO had a horrible experience with this company. I wish I would have asked around a bit more before hiring them again. There are other companies out there that have better customer service and workmanship. I think it's worth spending a little bit more money to get better products and customer service.
All Window Treatment Experts in Montpelier, VT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Montpelier.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center