MAIN STREET FLOOR COVERING

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Eli The Floor Guy

13  REVIEWS
Eli The Floor Guy

Eli The Floor Guy is a company specializing in high quality installations of wood flooring in residential applications. As I am the sole operator, I will be the only one to come to your residence and craft your investment into a solid, durable finished product. I consider each client to be a friend who has entrusted me to treat their investment as carefully as I would my own, and I take great pains to live up to that standard of trust. After installing wood floors exclusively since 1998, I still subscribe to the "Old school" Approach to craftsmanship, taking the time and patience to ensure that my work will outlive me and still be beautifully striking. Very sincerely,Eli The Floor Guy. Addtional web address - http://www.trustthisbiz.com/eli_thefloorguy.

08/03/2017

We had a very tight window -- one week -- but the folks at Main Street worked with us to make sure that all of the work (which included tearing out several layers of linoleum and plywood) was done within that specific time frame. The owner even came over on Saturday afternoon to put the baseboard back on (after leaving time for the final coat to dry). I suspect I could have found someone to do thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We installed new wood flooring in three rooms of our 1970's ranch and had the existing hardwood in the other three rooms sanded and refinished.

10/19/2016

They were 100% professional: experienced, conscientious and smart. Plus their price was competitive in our local market of established, reputable contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Street Floor Covering recently did an outstanding job of carpeting and vinyl work in our home.

10/14/2013

This is a very professional company. They showed up when they were supposed to. The employees were all courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and very trustworthy. We are going to hire them again when we replace our kitchen flooring. We had another company years ago who had done our kitchen floor and we were not satisfied at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our old carpet and put in cork flooring.

05/06/2013

Their installation was horrible. They hit the hammer on the wood flooring too hard, and it left dents and cracks on the flooring. I have been trying to fix it with them for two months, and it still remains unresolved. Their pricing is fine though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Street Floor Covering did my flooring.

D

01/01/2013

Original installation went very well.  Installers arrived on time and completed work on schedule with minimal problems.  However, approximately 2 months after installation, floor started buckling (later called "cupping") and cracks developed in approximately 5-10% of boards in the floor.  Main street was very responsive in coming out, and engaged flooring distributor immediately, but claim was den...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lauzon Red Birch solid hardwood floor installed in 3 rooms.