Jeff Billado Roof Repair & Maintenence

A 37 Reviews

Founded 1930 • Angie's List since November 2009

268 Aurielle Dr

Colchester, VT 05446

With over 40 years of experience, we have been providing our customers with high quality workmanship, top quality products, and extensive attention to planning, coordination, and safety. We treat all of our customers the way we would want to be treated; with honesty and respect. All metal products are crafted in our shop and we stand proudly behind our workmanship. Our owner Jeff is on site for every job to ensure that each job gets the highest attention to detail and the job is done safely and to the highest of standards. Please call us today to schedule your appointment (802) 734-1262....

roofing (37)chimney repair (3)mudjacking (1)skylight installation (1)

07/09/2020

Jeff and his team did a great job on my roof. When they opened up the roof, they found some boards needed to be replaced, and they had the skills to do it. I am happy with the job they did, and would recommend them in a heart beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house needed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

04/28/2020

Very well. Jeff and his team responded quickly, did the work at a very reasonable price, and I know from my prior experiences with him and his crew that the work is high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix flashing around chimney

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

09/01/2019

When I first called, he is very nice and friendly, he said he will comes take a look, then he really did but he said he will be back again to take a closer look and he did came back. Kind of very surprising for me because a lot of times when people said that! They never came back. Also when I asked him to fix the ceiling too even not his carrier but he had got his friends came to fixed it. He’s Ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop’s roof and the ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

10/09/2018

Didn't end up needing to have anything done as parts of the chimney had broken off and was not a problem with the roof, but Jeff was responsive and came out to find out what was going on. Mind you, this was not a big job and he still did it anyways. I highly recommend Jeff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

10/30/2017

I called early this morning, and they completed the work by 2:30 PM. They made an extra effort to match the shingles. They were professional, efficient, and courteous. We will probably have the roof redone in the spring, and we won't hesitate to call them again. I was quite pleased with the price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had high winds last night and lost some shingles from the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

10/30/2017

Great!!! I called at least six different roofers. None were willing to take on a smaller "fix" job. Jeff called me right back and had his crew working on my roof as soon as the weather was clear. They did a much better job than the original roofer, and I feel confident that our leaks are now a thing of the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking roof. Install membrane and valley on both sides of roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/19/2017

Jeff and his crew did a good job, cleaned up after and even cleaned the gutters. He was very responsive, mailed me a quote within a week and did the job the following week. Other quotes had me waiting for months and were higher so win win :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles and repair on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

09/07/2017

I called Jeff on Friday morning about a leak in our roof, and he came over the very next day (Saturday!) to deal with it. He found a good solution to the problem and charged us less than what we'd expected. He was clearly knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain the next steps, without pushing us towards the most expensive solution. He definitely deserves all the good ratings that he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency repair of a leak in the roof of our house.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

05/10/2017

It took a while for Jeff to get back to me originally, but once he did he was very responsive and gave me a quote for everything I needed. He was very helpful and explained things well. We ended up getting the roof on a back porch replaced. Jeff got the work done quickly and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

04/12/2017

Jeff did a great job and worked with me on the details needed for this project including flashing and sealing around metal railing posts on the flat roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a rubber roof replacement on a "flat" roof, and I needed shingles applied to a new hip roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Roof repairs & maintenance, siding, pressure washing, snow plowing, gutter cleaning, ice dams, fall clean up, lawn maintenance, lawn mowing, leaf blowing, salting & sand.